Travel with HRT Meds

In 2010 I’m going to be moving to the UK and then Japan for work. I have checked with the embassies and I think I have this under control, but I am hoping you guys will let me know if I am overlooking something.

Medications in question:
Anastrozole (Arimidex)
Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG)
Testosterone Cypionate
Syringes

UK:
Doesn’t seem to give a shit at all. The testosterone is controlled but falls under the Schedule 4 Part II exemption as it is a medical product for personal use. The rest seems to be a non issue. Especially if you have a note from your doc and labeled prescriptions. Just walk right on through customs. For some reason this just seems too easy…

Japan:
Doesn’t care about the meds as long as it is less than 1 months supply, but I will be bringing at least 3 months with me. Also, the syringes are a problem. It seems the solution to both problems is to fill out a Yakkan Shoumei and have it approved ahead of time. In theory, with proper supporting documentation the Yakkan Shoumei would be approved and with it I would have minimal trouble with customs. Has anybody here done this? How big of a pain in the ass was it?

Any help/info will be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Ether Bunny