Traps Question

[quote]MinotaurXXX wrote:
Again, just purely theoretical but I do wonder why deads, rdl, etc give some great upper traps and does little for others. Moderate weight with controlled eccentrics also play a key role.[/quote]

I would assume genetics. My traps pretty much grow no matter what I do to them.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

Again, just purely theoretical but I do wonder why deads, rdl, etc give some great upper traps and does little for others. Moderate weight with controlled eccentrics also play a key role.[/quote]

I would assume genetics. My traps pretty much grow no matter what I do to them.[/quote]

Interesting. Yeah, that’s just a theory I’ve been considering.

Thanks for feedback.

How do I get my traps bigger?

[quote]Bauber wrote:
How do I get my traps bigger?[/quote]

starting strength.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

Damn!

Ive been following your rmp thread for a while now and thought you were gonna be either the guy that was too scared to lean out cos he didn’t feel big enough anymore,or the guy who leaned out and realised he really wasn’t actually carrying that much muscle to begin with,but you are the real deal!

Doesn’t need to be said but-keep doing what you’re doing. You look fucking diesel!

Great work and great motivation for the rest of us.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

From a purely optical standpoint, my guess would be reducing head size. How does one reduce hypertrophy to the head?

[quote]Bauber wrote:

Looking really good.

[quote]stayaggro666 wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

starting strength.[/quote]

I have no idea what that is lol.

[quote]flipya4it wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

Damn!

Ive been following your rmp thread for a while now and thought you were gonna be either the guy that was too scared to lean out cos he didn’t feel big enough anymore,or the guy who leaned out and realised he really wasn’t actually carrying that much muscle to begin with,but you are the real deal!

Doesn’t need to be said but-keep doing what you’re doing. You look fucking diesel!

[/quote]

Thank you for the kind words sir.

I finally got with a legit, good coach. I weighed in at 295 lbs. before I had my BF professionally calipered and was at 9.2 as of last Wednesday. Have a couple shows coming up in the next couple months. Shooting for sub 6.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

Looking really good. [/quote]

Much appreciated!

[quote]Legalsteel wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

From a purely optical standpoint, my guess would be reducing head size. How does one reduce hypertrophy to the head? [/quote]

This is a good question. I wouldn’t mind shrinking my large noggin some.

[quote]Bauber wrote:
Your androgen receptors are probably saturated. You need to squat for the testosterone and GH release so they up-regulate. 3 times a week, full body. Very important for us natties.

I read science. I know what I’m talking about!

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]flipya4it wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

Damn!

[/quote]

Thank you for the kind words sir.

I finally got with a legit, good coach. I weighed in at 295 lbs. before I had my BF professionally calipered and was at 9.2 as of last Wednesday. Have a couple shows coming up in the next couple months. Shooting for sub 6. [/quote]
That sounds awesome! Please update us.

I figured out how to make them bigger.

what happened to the OP?

[quote]Bauber wrote:
I figured out how to make them bigger.[/quote]

Big mofuggah…

You need to do farmers walks and carries, followed by overhead pressing.

You look like you’re ready to hitch up with the team and pull the Budwieser beer wagon around. Keep up the obvious hard work.

I know it’s not possible to focus on your lower traps, but what angle do you do “heavy pulling” on hit those lower traps? Like bent-over rows, not too bent over or something?

[quote]Old Dax wrote:
what happened to the OP?
[/quote]

Was wondering that myself…

Lots of tourists on this site. Guys who post a question or two then disappear.
Maybe they were just seeking validation, an internet high five. Maybe they realized this getting huge thing is simply too much work. Or maybe they’re just busy training.

[quote]FlatsFarmer wrote:
You look like you’re ready to hitch up with the team and pull the Budwieser beer wagon around. Keep up the obvious hard work.

I know it’s not possible to focus on your lower traps, but what angle do you do “heavy pulling” on hit those lower traps? Like bent-over rows, not too bent over or something? [/quote]

Thank you for the kind words bro.

I think the lower trap development is mostly from heavy deadlifts and Dorian rows.

[quote]Bauber wrote:
I figured out how to make them bigger.[/quote]

You sir are one large fellow.

Good work