T Nation

Trapped in Elevator - With Diarrhea!

This is hilarious.

LOL Why would he be so careless? Yes I know its not real, but poop in the corner and get it over with.

The real guy’s story is better. Fact is usually stranger than fiction.

That was funny, though.

Never get on an elevator if you think you might have to go the bathroom. That’s just common sense.

Uh… wow… I don’t know what to say.

What would we do without the internet?

S

Similar thing happened to me, only I got trapped on an escalator with diarrhea. I kept running up the stairs, but those damn things just kept going down.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
Similar thing happened to me, only I got trapped on an escalator with diarrhea. I kept running up the stairs, but those damn things just kept going down.[/quote]

That’s horrible. I actually got stuck on a broken escalator once. It was over an hour before someone rescued me.

S

Thats jokes

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
I actually got stuck on a broken escalator once. It was over an hour before someone rescued me.[/quote]

LOL

Reminds me of the Mitch Hedberg joke.

"An escalator can never break. It can only become stairs. You would never see an “Escalator Temporarily Out-of-order” sign. Just “Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience.”

That was hilarious. I’m one who uses bathrooms on the other floors, so heaven forbid this happen to anyone. Like the original guy who got stuck, I would be suing for retirement funds and lifetime counseling.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:
I actually got stuck on a broken escalator once. It was over an hour before someone rescued me.

LOL

"An escalator can never break. It can only become stairs. You would never see an “Escalator Temporarily Out-of-order” sign. Just “Escalator Temporarily Stairs. Sorry for the convenience.”

[/quote]

RIP Mitch

Baked potatoes are crazy.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:
I actually got stuck on a broken escalator once. It was over an hour before someone rescued me.

LOL

RIP Mitch

Baked potatoes are crazy.[/quote]

HAHAHA yeah.

I like loud music, my neighbour does not approve - so he bangs on my wall. I mess with his head and shout “Go Around! There is no door on my side of the wall”.

My friend said to me, “You know what I like? Mashed potatoes.” I was like, “Dude, you have to give me time to guess. If you’re gonna to quiz me you have to insert a pause.”

I think we need a Mitch Hedberg Thread. :wink:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
I think we need a Mitch Hedberg Thread. ;-)[/quote]

Hijack away…

[photo]12759[/photo]

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
[photo]12759[/photo][/quote]

HAHAH awesome.

“You can’t make all the people laugh all of the time, and last night all those people were at my show.”

“I saw a guy flying a kite, man, he was so excited his kite was in the sky. I thought why? That’s that they’re supposed to do. If he had a chair on the end of the string, I would’ve known. Imagine trying to fly a chair - you’d have to run like a motherfucker”.

“I hope the next time I move I get a really easy phone number, something like 22222222. People say Mitch how do I get hold of you? I say, just press 2 for a while, and when I answer, you’ll know you’ve pressed 2 enough.”

WoW! Don’t rip me apart, but I’ve never heard of this guy before. Brilliant stuff. Gonna go check 'em on youtube. I spent over an hour last week watching Pablo Francisco online one of my fav comediens)

S

Here’s a great tribute site.
http://www.hedburgh.com/

Full of vids, desktops, comics, pics, articles.