Transwoman Takes First Place

It’s not like women’s sports get ratings.

True enough. I’d bet that women’s figure skating and gymnastics get better ratings than the maple(Edit: this was supposed to say “male,” but autocorrect knew better) versions, though.

Some sports feel like a crude caricature when the competitors are the wrong sex. Male figure skating, in my opinion, falls into the category.

1 Like

This and women’s beach volleyball have the best physiques in sports.

1 Like

You are a sick and twisted man or woman(or something else) No one actually watches women’s sport not even lesbians. Please seek medical help immediately. :laughing:

1 Like

You’ve said this on the internet. Now, you’ll have to stand by it when the “women’s” schlongs start popping out of their uniforms…unless you want to be considered transphobic.

2 Likes

I’m Christian, most label me that by default.
I have nothing against trans people and they deserve equal respect and treatment. However, what they are pining for is deference.

I don’t even think “they” care. Progressives are making them into victims(or whatever).

It won’t, because ‘trans women are women’ and requiring trans athletes to compete in their own class is transphobic.

I think it’s track athletes. And aren’t a lot of those gymnasts children?

1 Like

Wouldn’t the response be: you all added the qualifier trans to differentiate the two.

Okay, I am only talking about of age women (mainly the gymnasts I saw competing for my alma
mater while I was an undergrad).
I see your point. I think it’s crazy they let people that young compete in the Olympics in the first place.

Once the bigots who can’t differentiate between a woman’s and man’s ballsack have been properly re-educated or eliminated the trans part won’t be necessary but in the mean time it’s required.

I think doctors might need to know.

Ha, women’s rugby is good. Less about being the physical dominant team more about skill.

1 Like

This is the issue.
Yryimg to type a reply on my phine is not workimg. Ill get back to you in 12h

1 Like

I’ve never seen one with at least a b-cup

Umm… Women’s tennis.

1 Like

Women’s track and field athletes also have some great physiques among them. I think that most beach volleyball players end up being too tall and skinny. Not really my type.

This is the a REAL issue. I I firmly feel that if someone say they identify as a woman then if that is their definition of a woman - so be it. I do understand that.
BUT there comes a line in the sand when for science sake - if you removed all of the feelings from it where would they be put?
IE in 500 years time archaeologists dig up this persons body what are they going to say?
Because we can sex skeletons. And this is the crux of the situation. Even if you believe gender is a social construct (which you don’t have to) - Sex is not. And transwomen are not part of the female sex.

I’ll get off my soap box. I’ll get some JK levels of hate at some point.

1 Like