Transwoman Takes First Place

Don’t we already have a bet stuck in committee?

There’s a substantial difference between being for late abortions (your assertion I challenged) and being for allowing late abortions for medical reasons, don’t you think?

May I suggest you look at the history of the GOP and abortion. (Hint: It wasn’t even on the radar for them 50 years ago.)

That is a very silly thing to say.

I don’t believe that you actually believe this. And that is a complement, because only a crazy person would truly believe something like this.

Yes, the Trump is colluding with Russia bet. And I have to tell you anyone who believes this is just plain dumb…or…a blind left wing follower. It’s actually funny.

I agree with you. She certainly wants to allow it. As I said a few posts back and backed it up with three different cut and pastes from super duper sources. That’s good in your world right?

Um…no kidding ED. I said it because it WAS NOT ON THE RADAR 50 years ago. And yet look at what’s happening today. Get it? See what I mean? What’s next?

Financially bankrupt:

No, actually I am spot on. Obama drove up the debt more than all of the past Presidents COMBINED!

Morally bankrupt:

ALLOWING abortion in the 9th month.

Changing the rules so Bubba can be in the little girls room.

Sick party…

And I don’t believe that you’ve lived as long as you have, are as intelligent and successful as you are and you DON’T believe that this is what’s next. Please show me one area where democrats have gotten more conservative regarding social issues and then I might take a step back. But you can’t. They move further and further into crazy lala land.

Case in point allowing grown men dressed up like women to use the little girls room. Tell me did you see that one coming 20 years ago? NOPE. But here it is brought to us by the wacky left and their war on America.

Okay I will be waiting for that one social issue that the left is more conservative on then they were 20 years ago…go ahead post it…

She, along with the majority of Americans who recognize that late-term abortions are sometimes medically necessary. Relatively few Americans (including you?) wish to consign a woman to death rather than allow her to have a medical procedure to save her life.

‘Not on the radar’ doesn’t mean abortion was unheard of; it means Republicans didn’t make a big deal over it. In fact…

It’s been happening a lot longer than that.

We can come up with lots of such ‘wacky cases’ if we try. Women voting, black people drinking from the same water fountains as white people…

I think that a lot of the social/ political shift you guys are talking about is just people finding new things to not give a shit about.

Gay marriage- no shits to give.

etc…

The guys peeing in the girls room though- ah, If I had a daughter and she experienced something rude or inappropriate, the poppa bear in me would likely tear somebodies head off. And there is no way I’m going to defend pushing that envelope.

On the other hand- If some confused girl-boy with a vag comes into the bathroom when my son is in there, I hope he finds it as hilarious as I do, but doesn’t get scarred in thinking that all fat dumpy boy looking things have vags.

I have a daughter, so I can relate. But note that this has nothing to do with TG individuals per se, or even whether the perv had a penis vs a vagina. If someone sexually harassed my daughter in the restroom, all that would matter is what happened–not the gender or the plumbing of the person who did it.

That’s not the point and you know it.

It might have been happening but there was no major push to legalize such abhorrent behavior.

Ha…the left always resorts to this nonsense. By the way the Klan was born with southern democrats. Ouch.

Still waiting for you to disprove the slippery slope of the left…where is that example where things reverse and the left becomes more conservative? I noticed how you skipped over it but I am not going to let this one die. Next up for the left infanticide. No? So…when have they ever become more conservative? Uh huh…

The further perversion of American brought to us by the touchy feely party.

Naturally–and don’t you think the chances are higher that a young girl will get molested if there is a man whipping out his penis in front of your daughter to relieve himself. It’s ghastly…it’s unfathomable…it’s sick and brought to us by the left!

The thing is, to my knowledge, (which is limited to having to change in womens locker rooms for wrestling matches, a little jab most teams like to take) they don’t have urinals. Just closed stalls. So there really isn’t much room for the inappropriate whipping of junk.

However- that leaves a lot less room for question if it does happen.

Oh, but it is the point.

Funny, that’s what ‘they’ said about the drinking fountains.

And now the south is the most reliable GOP voting block. Hmm…

I feel no need to “disprove” your ridiculous assertion. Did you feel a need to disprove my slippery-slope argument concerning conservatives?

I honestly do not think TG bathroom rights will increase the risk of molestation. (There’s certainly no evidence to that effect of which I am aware.) If anything, the ‘bathroom of your birth sex’ laws seem more likely to increase the risk of molestation (by making it easier for male perverts to have access to female bathrooms).

No comment needed.

1 Like

Ugh…okay then little Susi is next door in a stall with Bubba next door and no one else in the little girls room. Does that give anyone a warm fuzzy feeling? Today Bubba thinks he’s a woman. Tomorrow he might think that he’s needs to cozy up to little girls–SICK!!

I agree–that level of understanding of the science related to gender issues warrants no comment.

Oh but it isn’t the point. (see how these Internet debates go down the toilet?)

Okay, I got it. There is no limit is what you are saying. Everything and anything can be compared to racism. That is what you are saying. Got it. Then nothing is wrong any more. There is no abhorrent behavior. Everything no matter how hideous is just like blacks being told they can only drink from certain water fountains.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Exactly to my point. As time changes people change and you cannot count on things to stay the same.

ha ha .gotcha! You feel “no need” to disprove that the left gets more conservative because as we both know there is no proof of that. It doesn’t happen and in fact they get wackier as time goes be pulling further to the left. Glad we can agree. So the next step after allowing abortions at 9 months is infanticide. You can’t imagine that now but as soon as your leaders plug in the proper talking points and get all pc emotional you will fall in lock step behind them just as you have done by placing Bubba in a little girls room peeing next to an 8 year old girl.

Another ha ha…I wonder what your thoughts would have been 20 years ago on the topic? Would you prefer Bubba taking out his penis and relieving himself with you young daughter next door and no one else in the bathroom? Sure…that’s something that every father wants to have happen. LOL oh my how the left brainwashes it’s followers. My oh my…

Hugh, you have erred the wacky left only worships science to the point where it interferes with being politically correct. When the two are placed against one another pc will always win out.

And I am happy to predict that this worship of pc culture will be the end of the left. It has already begun.

No, I feel no need to disprove your ridiculous assertion that the left will soon be advocating for infanticide.

There have always been perverts seeking to prey on young girls. The point is, allowing MTF TG women to use the women’s restroom does not increase the risk of such occurrences.

1 Like

Re the science of gender–the non-lefty @anon71262119 posted some well-written links upthread; anyone interested in an above-kindergarten-level understanding of the subject might consider checking them out.

2 Likes

I guess that could happen. There really is now way to say what a given individual may do. Hence the next sentence saying that I would not push that envelope.

The dangerous part of this is equating a given behavior to one that may not be related. A friend of mine caught some flack a while back when the Catholic church thing broke open for being gay, but not just gay- a child predator. The thing is though, is that although he likes men, he does not like boys. But since so many of the publicized cases were of homosexual child predators, it was easy for people to just lump them all in together as gay=child molester. Then, seated in the very same room- A heterosexual child molester that no one would look twice at, never mind the extraordinarily high rates of recidivism among them- because “he did his time”.

This exemplifies the danger of conflating one perceived perversion with another. You could leave your son with the gay guy. But if anybody were foolish enough to leave their daughter with the hetero- it would virtually guarantee she would be harmed.

So that is another envelope in a different direction that once again, I will not push.

And I told you the one way you could definitively reject such a notion is to point out where the left has gotten more conservative with social issues through the years. The fact is you are unable to demonstrate this. In a real debate you would lose this point. I’m good with that we can move on.

Yes, that is true there always have been perverts. And you don’t think that allowing indiscriminately the use of the little girls room to Bubba might not cause molestation of young girls to rise? Of course not, never let logic dissuade you from clinging to that pc culture that you and yours so embrace.

With such a stable character as someone who is a man one day and then thinks he’s a woman the next? Nooooooooooooo…What could possible go wrong? Ha