Transmale (FTM) and Steroid Use

So before anything, I’m transgender (female to male). Im looking to eventual start a cycle. In the mean time I would like to gather as much information as I can.

I’m:
5’9, 160lbs, 15% bf, 22 years old and have been lifting for maybe 3 years.

I have been on Testosterone Cypionate for 7 months, taking .7cc a week (via Injection). My Test levels are right around 28nmol/L (800 ng/dl )

My top goal is size! Im looking for some possible cycles or options. I have been reading articles online but still don’t really know where to start and what is best. this is where i need help!

( also, I heard you can make Tren at home? Thoughts? )

excuse my skepticism, because unusual posts like this are usually troll posts, but if you really are genuine then read the sticky entitled “newbie cycle planning” or similar. That’ll tell you all you need to know. Come back with a proposal and we’ll critique

[quote]mmm13 wrote:
So before anything, I’m transgender (female to male). Im looking to eventual start a cycle. In the mean time I would like to gather as much information as I can.

I’m:

I have been on Testosterone Cypionate for 7 months, taking .7cc a week (via Injection). My Test levels are right around 28nmol/L (800 ng/dl )

My top goal is size! Im looking for some possible cycles or options. I have been reading articles online but still don’t really know where to start and what is best. this is where i need help!

( also, I heard you can make Tren at home? Thoughts? )[/quote]

well, most of us here don’t have a lot of experience in this realm.

however, i’d suggest doubling your current dose (.7 cc twice a week… btw, what is your dosage of test per ml?) and see where that takes you…

you also might need to keep an eye on estrogen and prolactin levels, as well, as androgens are likely to affect you differently than most folks.

Transgender 22 yr old?

God damn parents now a days.

2 Likes

[quote]nooberific wrote:
Transgender 22 yr old?

God damn parents now a days.[/quote]

I know, right?

Hopefully someday people will be educated enough that when their kid comes out as GLBTQ, they are supportive and help them get the medical help and treatment they need, instead of being ignorant and thinking it’s just a phase, or some sort of rebellious behavior, and making them the outcast of society.

9 Likes

Jeez I know right? I mean imagine how long humans have been around before the pussification of society… how have we survived all this time???

2 Likes

Imagine being on a forum dedicated to off-book extreme hormone manipulation, while posting negatively towards someone else’s doctor prescribed hormone manipulation to treat a real diagnosis recognized both legally and medically. When all they are asking for is help.

Good luck op. Keep reading. Once your own hormones are stable and smooth sailing (they may already be) you will essentially be able to look into standard blast and cruise.

7 Likes

[quote]matthew_gray wrote:
Imagine being on a forum dedicated to off-book extreme hormone manipulation, while posting negatively towards someone else’s doctor prescribed hormone manipulation to treat a real diagnosis recognized both legally and medically. When all they are asking for is help.

Good luck op. Keep reading. Once your own hormones are stable and smooth sailing (they may already be) you will essentially be able to look into standard blast and cruise.[/quote]

I like you, new person

6 Likes

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]matthew_gray wrote:

Good luck op. Keep reading. Once your own hormones are stable and smooth sailing (they may already be) you will essentially be able to look into standard blast and cruise.[/quote]

I like you, new person[/quote]

X2

2 Likes

I find this interesting, I hope it’s real. It’s kind of a tough one because your response to different compounds is going to be different than most guys, and your view of side effects and anabolic-androgenic ratios and effects is going to be different from most hardcore women. Can you post all the hormone related substances your doctor(s) has you on? If things are pretty good and stable, the easiest way to start would be to simply scale up. None of these substances can ever be perfectly charted for dose and effect, but adding more test and more of whatever else you are doing to control/manipulate your hormones would be a simple start. I don’t know if you should openly discuss it with your Dr. or not. That’s not a straight forward one even for the average male steroid user. I would recommend learning as much as you can about the use of these drugs in men and women. Also, go to lots of boards and see how opinions differ.

Go to more hardcore boards with more women and more people who have extensive experience guiding other bodybuilders through chemical enhancement use. I bet there are a lot of very knowledgeable people who would be interested in helping because it’s a little different puzzle than the usual. Good luck and don’t be afraid to post and update because some people try to turn it into a social debate.

1 Like

Very interesting. I feel it depends on how long you have been on test replacement as it obviously takes time to make such a major adjustment. I assume based on 800ng/dl its 200mg per cc of test. Sounds like a good level. At first thought I feel a test deca dbol cycle would be reasonable as you know how test feels already.

Buuuuut seeing your going through a major adjustment I think you should give much more details with blood work with full hormone panel, how long you have been going through this process not just hrt wise but from the start. Have you had surgery to remove breast tissue and mammary glands? We need a lot more info to give an educated opinion.

Then you can take that back to your doc and weigh the risks so it’s done most safely in your specific situation. All the very best to you. Also big respect for making the change when it’s so hard in a judgemental world we live in! Much love homie :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey! Sorry, I changed my email and never knew people had responded to my post!!!

So I did do just this, 100ml 2x a week and Im not sitting at a lean 175 about 8% BF. Thanks!

3 Likes

How long did you run that to see those gains?

ftm here looking to do my first cycle. i am planning to do a 10-12 wk test only cycle (400mg pw) and was wondering if you have any advice re: length and/or dosage? I am 26 have been on TRT for 4 years (100mg/wk) and lifting consistently for the last 6 years and diet has been solid the past 3. I have had top and lower surgery (including hysto)–would I still need to worry about an AI? my stats are as follows:
5’8
155 lb
10% BF
my goals are a lean bulk of ~10 lb.

any ftms that have had any experience on gear please hit me up.

1 Like

Going to steroid levels totally unnecesary for this goal. Hammer dow lean protein and do either of these and will get there in a jiffy…

I second the broadening boards, the best cost money, or are UK based

PLEASE: if you find this too long, read the last paragraph where I sum up my questions, thanks in advance xD.

Hi everyone, sorry if I’m reviving an old or dead but I’m also a trans man and information about anabolic use for us is incredibly scarce. I was wondering if steroids would be useful for transition itself for someone who isnt working out (i want to bulk eventually but have no time to do the research and no money for weights, protein and supplements now, not to mention i have never excercised in my life). I’m 28, 5’1/5’2, my weight is variable, around 150lbs at the moment, i barely started testosterone 17 days ago. Sostenon (similar but not sure if exactly the same as Sustanon) 250mg every week and 1mg anastrazole every night. I ‘m self medicating but educated about all the tests and bloodwork i must get done and when. I care more about fast results than mint health though: I’ m old, have not a good life and just want to see myself as myself in the mirror before going, or before being too old for it to be meaningful, i already feel too old. I don’tmy first beard to be grey for instance and I already have a couple of those in my head xD
I live in the dominican republic so might not have access to the same things. I’m vegetarian and don’t drink acohol (but do other drugs in moderation occasionally nd smoke daily) if it helps.

So in case that was too long to read: would steroids be useful for me? which ones and how do i cycle them? Would testosterone enanthate be better than the mix esthers I take? i think those are the 2 options the country has? Could I take both? Shoud I take a better AI? Thanks.

[quote=“mmm13, post:1, topic:209803, full:true”]

I’m:

( also, I heard you can make Tren at home? Thoughts? )
[sorry for the grammar and the like, im typing with a tv remote pointer.