Transitioning to Vegetarianism

Hey Brick, apologies if I missed it posted elsewhere, but what do you weigh now?

190 as of like a week and half ago.

1 Like

I really wanted to know about the subject. :slightly_smiling:

I think I would start with a turkey or deer hunt here on Long Island, not far from me. :slight_smile:

Squirrel and pheasant are good too.

Iā€™d like to try those. Thereā€™s a restaurant I am likely going to on Friday that serve those two.

You see pheasant quite a lot here in Scotland although Iā€™ve never tried squirrels.

Thereā€™s a French restaurant opened up near me that has snails on the menu which Iā€™m quite looking forward to trying.

LOL

The worst part of that story if I remember rightly was that they cut off the guyā€™s dick to eat it, but they overcooked it.

I mean you only get one dick! Take your time and cook it properly.

If you were anything like me as a kid, you played with bugs of all kinds. I used to play with snails and slugs. At night when it was bath time, the slug slime on my hands re-activated and had a particular odor I will never forget. Then as an adult, the one time I tried escargot, it was disgusting because the flavor was just like that slime odor.

haha, thatā€™s funny. Yeah I was the kind of kid who was out in the garden digging up worms and shit like that. I donā€™t have any strong memories regarding slugs so I might be ok.

I donā€™t think for one second that theyā€™ll be nice, but itā€™s just something Iā€™ve always wanted to try.

Iā€™m a bit late to this thread but that dog looked delicious.

How did you cook it?

2 Likes

My mouth is watering over how tender that puppy must be with all the constant massaging he receives. Heā€™s got to be the Kobe Beef of dog.

Of course he is heā€™s a food professional!

Oh god! LMAO!

Thanks guys! :slight_smile: