Transitioning to Joint Friendly Cycle w/Frontload:

With the possible onset of a bone mineral absorbing pathology that struck me last year in the clavicle returning, I’ve decided to swap out the current crop of PrE/Tri-Tre, for the collagen synth boosting and bone mineral boosting cycle of Te/Nd. Please don’t advise other compounds, we’re working with these, thank you.

I’m not sure if it is in fact back for sure, or just some nasty inflammation pain associated with some rather heavier end chest work that’s been ongoing for a while now. Either case I figured why not right?

Anyhow, proposed dosages and frontload figures are as follows;
Te-200/wk. (supposed upper limit before positive collagen synth goes awry)
Nd-300/wk. (200 would be fine in fact, but what the hell) :slight_smile:

Frnts: Te-250 (rounded up from 242.something or other)
Nd-450

Then back to 2 weekly of 100/150 respectively of each.

Adex/Caber on hand and dosed to my personal use.

Everything look ok gentlemen?
Thanks.
TB

Hmmm looks like no one likes you :wink:

Big tone bone-
The only thing I could mention is that I don’t believe there is any factual evidence stating any of the AAS significantly effect collagen production. I personally am on the fence about it, as so many people consider DECA to be joint “friendly”. So that decision is up to you-If you have caber tabs with you, the cycle certainly won’t seriously harm you. I would probably do 200/200 if I was just looking for joint support, but not off any science based reason. Remember that RICE is probably still your best friend during this time.

[quote]saps wrote:
Hmmm looks like no one likes you ;)[/quote]

Lol…Yeah I lost the popularity contest a long time ago.:slight_smile:

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:
Big tone bone-
The only thing I could mention is that I don’t believe there is any factual evidence stating any of the AAS significantly effect collagen production. I personally am on the fence about it, as so many people consider DECA to be joint “friendly”. So that decision is up to you-If you have caber tabs with you, the cycle certainly won’t seriously harm you. I would probably do 200/200 if I was just looking for joint support, but not off any science based reason. Remember that RICE is probably still your best friend during this time.

[/quote]

Hey what’s kickin big J?

Yeah, I know it’s on the fence for a lot of peeps. But being as I don’t have the old GH available, and some of our mutual friends have indeed touted it as being effective in this arena for them, AND since I have an amazing friend willing to help out, lol, well that makes it enticing to say the least. What have I got to lose, you feel me?

I’m pretty sure that it is the same thing all over again, due to being completely in tune with the symptoms now having had it once prior to surgery. So while that is depressing, it does seem to be holding steady right where it’s at for now. So it looks like complete cessation of the upper bod is indeed keeping it from continuing to get worse at an ugly pace anyway.

Having said all that, tomorrow I will do the frontload. I’ll agree on the dose too. I’ll run 200 each. Thanks for your input my friend. Wish me luck and let’s keep in touch whenever possible.

All the best,
TB

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Well I seem to recall an article that quoted % increases in pro-collagen factors, J, so, whilst it may not be entirely ‘factual’ lol, I’m reasonably convinced myself :wink:

TB, cycle lloks fine for what you intend. Will you be supplementing with vitamin D or other supps?

BBB[/quote]

Are you talking about the one that quotes anavar, primo, nandro, and EQ? LIke 320% for eq, 270% for nandrolone etc… something to that effect? I would LOVE LOVE LOVE if you could post that! I have seen those numbers on every board, but (despite scouring many different secondary sources) have never seen an actual article to prove it. I hope those numbers are true, my joints have been screaming for years!

This is what I am referring to

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:
This is what I am referring to

Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - @ 3 mg/kg a week(about 270 mg/wk for a 200 lb male) will increase procollagen III levels by 270% by week 2.

Primobolan, @ 5 mg/kg, will increase collagen synthesis by roughly 180% – less than Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - and equipoise but still substantial.

Equipoise @ 3 mg/kg will increase procollagen III by approximately 340% – slightly better than Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - .
[/quote]
Nice find J. Where is the original? And what is the source of these stats?

AnimalMass doesn’t believe in peer review. I’ve always figured those numbers were complete bull, but I’d love to be proven wrong.

[quote]whotookmyname wrote:
AnimalMass doesn’t believe in peer review. I’ve always figured those numbers were complete bull, but I’d love to be proven wrong.
[/quote]

I am almost positive it is completely made up, but hopefully there is one to go with it. Again, I doubt it though, because unless nandrolone was front loaded you would barely have significantly over 100mg active.

What about Alflutop or Adequan? I dunno, just throwing it out there. I haven’t used either or done much research, but I have seen many people basically claim those compounds work like magic for joint problems.

[quote]BL4DE wrote:
What about Alflutop or Adequan? I dunno, just throwing it out there. I haven’t used either or done much research, but I have seen many people basically claim those compounds work like magic for joint problems.[/quote]

Adequan provided me with some mild to moderate benefits; definitely nothing approaching “magic”, though.