Transitioning from TRT - PCT - Cycle

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post and I’m looking for a bit of advice on a subject I can find very little information on - coming off of TRT. I am currently towards the end of a year on a TRT cycle, which was:

200mg/10 days
2mg of arimidex per day

The arimidex, while ridiculously higher than any I’ve seen on the internet, seems to suit me fine. I started off on 1mg every 2 days, and my doctor bumped me up after my E was still too high. Before starting TRT, my E was 14 times the normal range, and my test was around 450.

I have not taken HCG during this year but my nuts are at a decent level, only a bit smaller. I’m looking to come off of TRT but I’m not sure hot to implement a good PCT cycle, as dosages and lengths are usually discussed in relation to a much short and stronger steroid cycle.

If I naturally have too much estrogen, would it be good to stay on arimidex for PCT? Usually this is not done but it seems like keeping it low may benefit me.

My goal is to PCT for an effective period of time then start a cycle of test and winstrol.

Notes about me: I’m 23, have trained for 10 years, did a test cycle (dbol start) which ended a few months before starting TRT (bloodwork cited above was done before any of this).

Can any of the experts weight in on how I should do this?

Dude youre all over the place. Theres no such thing as a trt cycle. Trt is for life. You shouldnt start it unless youre fully commited.

So you want to come off of trt, pct and then start a cycle? What is your logic?

LOL

2mg of adex ed? Jesus… don’t even want to know how much that cost you for a year…

What does your doctor think about this?

[quote]KingDavid wrote:
Hi Everyone,

This is my first post and I’m looking for a bit of advice on a subject I can find very little information on - coming off of TRT. I am currently towards the end of a year on a TRT cycle, which was:

200mg/10 days
2mg of arimidex per day

The arimidex, while ridiculously higher than any I’ve seen on the internet, seems to suit me fine. I started off on 1mg every 2 days, and my doctor bumped me up after my E was still too high. Before starting TRT, my E was 14 times the normal range, and my test was around 450.

I have not taken HCG during this year but my nuts are at a decent level, only a bit smaller. I’m looking to come off of TRT but I’m not sure hot to implement a good PCT cycle, as dosages and lengths are usually discussed in relation to a much short and stronger steroid cycle.

If I naturally have too much estrogen, would it be good to stay on arimidex for PCT? Usually this is not done but it seems like keeping it low may benefit me.

My goal is to PCT for an effective period of time then start a cycle of test and winstrol.

Notes about me: I’m 23, have trained for 10 years, did a test cycle (dbol start) which ended a few months before starting TRT (bloodwork cited above was done before any of this).

Can any of the experts weight in on how I should do this?[/quote]

this is odd…

i don’t know how someone could get on TRT with a test level of 450.

and the high a-dex dose is prolly required, due to the odd dosing of test… 200 mg/10 days means that you’re going high and way back down. had you gone to something like 100 mg/5 days i think you would have had way less estrogen aromatization…

anyway, yeah, you don’t need a PCT from this to a regular cycle. if you’re on TRT for real, then you can just transition back on when you’re done with the cycle…

Sorry I didn’t make it clear, this was all prescribed by my doctor. I was under the impression that TRT would be a permanent thing but halfway through he told me we would end my “cycle” in 6 months. I would also like to have done 100 mg every 5 days, but it just wasn’t the case. Everything was covered by insurance, so the cost isn’t an issue. I’m not sure why the arimidex is so high, but I don’t have any low e sides from it, no aching joints, loss in libido, etc.

It sounds STUPID, yes, but I didn’t expect my doc to pull the plug on TRT. Cyco, are you saying that I can start a cycle like normal and just go back to TRT afterwards without a PCT? I’m concerned about the effects of staying on testosterone that long and any fertility issues that come with it.

I welcome any practical advice. No need to critique the way I am doing TRT…I don’t like it either, which is why I’m trying to transition out of it. Trusted my doctor to know what he was talking about a bitttt too much.

Id go bitch him out so next time he might think twice about being stupid

^ x2 doctor seems fucking stupid.

Look at the T-Replacement section in the forums, I believe there are some threads about transitioning out of TRT… Don’t take my word for it but I believe it involved HCG blasting and PCT.

Also I’d find another doctor before this one completely fucks you up.

Does anyone have any specific advice? Specifically regarding the use of HCG, Nolva, and Arimidex.

Doc is feeling some heat from the outside.

There are 7 stickies here. Read these:

• advice for new guys
  • finding a TRT doc