Transformers The Movie!

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I’ve been waiting for this since the 4th grade.[/quote]

It’s been a long 3 years, huh?

(sorry, that was just too easy)

Student made animation but it should definitely look along these lines.

Another video. I dont know where this one originated.

Fake ILM (Industrial Light and Magic) footage.

Lets all cross our fingers.

Fuck the Transformers! I’m waiting for the Go-Bots movie :wink:

Blimey, I forgot how old the Transformers are. I found I still have the original movie on vhs, with Orson Welles doing the voice of Unicron going about destroying the universe. Anyone else remember that?

[quote]The Beast wrote:
Blimey, I forgot how old the Transformers are. I found I still have the original movie on vhs, with Orson Welles doing the voice of Unicron going about destroying the universe. Anyone else remember that?[/quote]

Got it on DVD a few years ago, along with G.I. Joe the Movie.

[quote]The Beast wrote:
Blimey, I forgot how old the Transformers are. I found I still have the original movie on vhs, with Orson Welles doing the voice of Unicron going about destroying the universe. Anyone else remember that?[/quote]

yup - leonard nemoy as galvatron

Raise your hand if you cried when most of the autobots died in the beginning of the movie. You know you did…

[quote]Madman2 wrote:
The Beast wrote:
Blimey, I forgot how old the Transformers are. I found I still have the original movie on vhs, with Orson Welles doing the voice of Unicron going about destroying the universe. Anyone else remember that?

Got it on DVD a few years ago, along with G.I. Joe the Movie.[/quote]

I have the Transformers DVD and still enjoy that they actually said “shit” in the movie.

They’ll probably cast Will Smith and Tom Cruise in this movie and fuck it up.

yahooooooooooo

[quote]MODOK wrote:
Panther1015 wrote:
Raise your hand if you cried when most of the autobots died in the beginning of the movie. You know you did…

Man, I boohooed when Prime passed the Matrix to Ultra Magnus…I was 10 years old. First time I’d ever dealt with death in a movie. Then when my mom picked us back up at the movie theater, and me and my brother were crying it seriously freaked her out. She musta thought the old man selling us popcorn showed us his golden ticket or something.

[/quote]

thats a sad story :frowning: i cried too.

They’ll never top the Go-Bots movie.

[quote]The Beast wrote:

Hell yeah, I remember it! I must have watched it 2 or 3 dozen times.
“Astrotrain has suggested that we lighten our burden.” Really Starscream? 'Cause out here in space, there’s no gravity. Yes, I’ve seen it way too many times. Used to be a Sturday morning ritual as a kid.
It may be only a “cartoon movie,” but many of us have grown up watching this,have been waiting for this for a long time, and don’t want to see it fucked up.
Michael Bay = Crap on a Cracker

[quote]Panther1015 wrote:
Raise your hand if you cried when most of the autobots died in the beginning of the movie. You know you did…[/quote]

i still cry whenver i see optimus die…:frowning:

[quote]Cthulhu wrote:
They’ll probably cast Will Smith and Tom Cruise in this movie and fuck it up.[/quote]

It is slated as one of those Independence Day releases (ala ID4 and the 1st MIB)… Will Smith is known for those.

dammit i would love a new transformers movie, but there’s just no way they aren’t gonna fuck this up, and even if they don’t it will never live up to the original movie

“why throw away your life so recklessly!”

“thats a question you should ask yourself megatron!”

man prime rocked, also why was he silver in that video clip?

[quote]tassie wrote:
also why was he silver in that video clip?[/quote]

That wasn’t from the movie. It is just something someone did. It’s been floating around the internet for a while

yea, its already gay, tyrese gibson is set to star in it aka= the gay model dude from 2 fast 2 furious, oh god, bernie mac also. Josh dumahel, isnt he that guy from “las vegas” micheal clarke duncan is cool though, yea, its pretty much gonna lick balls

[quote]Blood is Metal wrote:

That wasn’t from the movie. It is just something someone did. It’s been floating around the internet for a while[/quote]

ah i see, thats ok then, i thought he looked and tranformed exactly like the old toys of optimus prime but looked a fair bit crappier than he did in the cartoons

[quote]hareboll wrote:
yea, its already gay, tyrese gibson is set to star in it aka= the gay model dude from 2 fast 2 furious, oh god, bernie mac also. Josh dumahel, isnt he that guy from “las vegas” micheal clarke duncan is cool though, yea, its pretty much gonna lick balls

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0418279/[/quote]

I think Bernie Mac would make a fantastic Jazz. You can never replace Scatman Carruthers (sp?) and that wonderfully distinctive voice, but Bernie Mac might just be a close second.