T Nation

Transformers The Movie Official Announcement!

Check it out!

holy crap, YES!!!

YEEEAAASSS

Cool.

i just had an orgasm

Ohhh shit! Hopefully Spielberg can temper Micheal Bay, or it could be just another crap popcorn flick. I’m hittin’ this one on opening day for sure.

Sorry…but I didn’t see anything to “OOhhhh and Ahhhh” about.

yawn

I think the Transformers are freaking awesome but that teaser does nothing for me.

I hope the movie is better than the teaser bodes.

[quote]AlphaDragon wrote:

yawn

I think the Transformers are freaking awesome but that teaser does nothing for me.

[/quote]

Agreed.

Transformers are awesome. This should be better than the cartoon series and movie from way back when! Now I can get out all my old Transformer toys and start playing with them again!

I’m hoping they didn’t make Mars their homeworld in the movie. Transformers without Cybertron is like T-Nation without the Friday Powerful Image.

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
AlphaDragon wrote:

yawn

Agreed.

Transformers are awesome. This should be better than the cartoon series and movie from way back when! Now I can get out all my old Transformer toys and start playing with them again!

[/quote]

Dude…I’ll be SO impressed if they can top the animated movie. To this DAY, I still dig that movie (singing “The Touch” and “Dare” right now).

Until it happens, I’ll keep an open mind and all…but I think it will take a lot to top the original animated movie.

You still got your Transformers? That’s cool…my mom made me give them away when I got too old…I wonder if that kid ever sold them (and all the star wars stuff I gave him too).

[quote]Panther1015 wrote:
I’m hoping they didn’t make Mars their homeworld in the movie. Transformers without Cybertron is like T-Nation without the Friday Powerful Image.[/quote]

As with all the X-Men movies, we’ll have to keep an open mind…but I tend to agree with you on this post.

I got rid of all my Transormers before college except for my G1 Fortress Maximus. I still had all the accessories and the original box and the toy itself was still in pretty good shape, so I figured it would get me some coin down the road. Last year, I sold it on eBay for almost $500.

“You got the touch! You got the power!” LOL, I’m ten years old again.:slight_smile: I too would like to see the new movie. I’ll have to go with my nephew so that I have a good excuse.:wink: Can you imagine all the thirty-year-olds dragging their kids to this?

I got rid of ALL my Star Wars, Transformers and G.I. Joe toys. I never thought to keep them for future kids in the family.