T Nation

Transformers 2 - WTF

Why such a shitty link? on youtube you can watch it in HD.

[quote]roybot wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Vash wrote:
Devastator had better not be complete in that Big Wheel format.

The Fallen had better not have that organic shitty look and be on fire at all times.

An Orson Wells-sounding motherfucker had better say something like “I am Unicron” at the very end of the motherfucking movie.

This is supposedly a picture of a statue for The Fallen that will be released soon.

I’ve been getting a lot of my info from this site:

http://transformerslive.blogspot.com/

Spoiler alert if you check out the site though! Not everything they post is official, but they do have some cool screen caps and break downs of the trailer.

The Fallen needs to go on a bulk. Any ideas as to what he transforms into? The texture of his armor suggests his alternate mode is a creature, not a vehicle…

[/quote]

Well, the toy and the brief glimpse you see of him (if it is him) in the trailer, look different than that statue, so I’m not sure if that’s really what he’ll end up looking like.

I think the speculation is that he turns into some kind of Cybertronian vehicle, like a jet.

Anyone else notice the cane Jetfire is using?

[quote]Gregus wrote:
Some of the dumbest movies ive seen. Theres something wrong with anyone over 28 who’s in love with childish crap like this. [/quote]

Movies? Are you including the cartoon from 20 years ago? You do realize there’s only been one live-action movie, don’t you?

That’s okay though. We all think there’s something wrong with YOU for not liking Transformers.

P.S. Why did you even bother posting in this thread just to flame? Why not just leave it alone? And if you’re going to flame, can you at least use proper grammar and punctuation next time? It’s pretty hard to take you seriously otherwise.

Leave him alone. A lot of the older adults who watch transformers are men who watched the cartoon as a kid and seeing it with Bay’s special effects and stuff makes them jizz their pants. Some grown men have stuffed animal fetishes, and in comparison, this doesn’t seem that bad.

[quote]Gregus wrote:
Some of the dumbest movies ive seen. Theres something wrong with anyone over 28 who’s in love with childish crap like this. [/quote]

Your post is a million times more juvinile than anyone who loves this stuff. It’s fucking entertainment for christ sakes.

I couldn’t give a shit if Vader and his friends played Transformers in his sandbox and re-enacted the scenes from the cartoon. Who cares?

puts on superman cape and runs naked through the house, with arms outstretched

[quote]Gregus wrote:

Looks like Gregus is a fan of Gobots.

lol Gyro-Robo!

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Gregus wrote:
Some of the dumbest movies ive seen. Theres something wrong with anyone over 28 who’s in love with childish crap like this.

Your post is a million times more juvinile than anyone who loves this stuff. It’s fucking entertainment for christ sakes.

I couldn’t give a shit if Vader and his friends played Transformers in his sandbox and re-enacted the scenes from the cartoon. Who cares?[/quote]

How did you know that I do this? Have you been spying on me?

Um…I do this too.

Dino-bots sucked ass. I remember thinking they were a wast of time as a kid. Why the hell would you create some dumbass “special” robots that you can’t control?

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
imhungry wrote:
Gregus wrote:
Some of the dumbest movies ive seen. Theres something wrong with anyone over 28 who’s in love with childish crap like this.

I couldn’t give a shit if Vader and his friends played Transformers in his sandbox and re-enacted the scenes from the cartoon. Who cares?

How did you know that I do this? Have you been spying on me?

puts on superman cape and runs naked through the house, with arms outstretched

Um…I do this too.[/quote]

Don’t we all? Not that long, really. I have the same boxers, but in red.

[quote]Gregus wrote:

Something right:

Loving cherished memories from your childhood, revisited to add an adult perspective.

Something less than right:

Getting off by watching another man fuck your woman.

Imho.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Dino-bots sucked ass. I remember thinking they were a wast of time as a kid. Why the hell would you create some dumbass “special” robots that you can’t control?[/quote]

haha…you just reminded me of this video:

I’m sure you’ve all seen it before, but it seemed appropriate here.

[quote]Gregus wrote:

Wait, so does this apply to ANY form of media that brings an adult take on a concept that was originally made for kids?

The movie based off of this was not for little children. It was an action movie, no more childish than Die Hard.

Don’t mind Gregus - he’s just pissed off that the Illuminati have poisoned his toothpaste:

If I was cursed to wander the earth without minty fresh breath, I’d be a grouchy killjoy as well.

Don’t you see? The reptiles from V have placed subliminal messages in all of Michael Bay’s movies. Just to give you an idea of the scale of the problem, there is a message in every explosion. It’s a global conspiracy, and only Gregus can save us. He has Magneto’s helmet to prevent the lizards from beaming instructions into his brain, and Roddy Piper’s shades from They Live so he can make sure the lizard men don’t infiltrate society…

He’s still got halitosis, though.

The dino bots are not in the second, they will however be in the 3rd. The devistator is not out yet in final form because they have not finished rendering him, so what you saw was a part of him…

there is something like 42 robots in this movie, should be good…

Also, supposidly you get a lot more insight into starscream and his opinions of prime and megatron…

I personally wish they would hurry up and put it out already… IMAX FTW…

2nd iron man will be the shit… get to watch him lose it all and become a drunk… ok robert, your motivation is you a few years ago, your a drunk and have lost almost everything… ACTION !

[quote]Ratchet wrote:
2nd iron man will be the shit… get to watch him lose it all and become a drunk… ok robert, your motivation is you a few years ago, your a drunk and have lost almost everything… ACTION ![/quote]

Ahhh…so all that stuff was just “research!”

[quote]Vash wrote:
lol Gyro-Robo![/quote]

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Ratchet wrote:
2nd iron man will be the shit… get to watch him lose it all and become a drunk… ok robert, your motivation is you a few years ago, your a drunk and have lost almost everything… ACTION !

Ahhh…so all that stuff was just “research!”
[/quote]

If RDJ’s life has been research for his portrayal of Tony Stark, I’ll look forward to Iron Man 2 with hand-rubbing anticipation: highlights will include a naked Stark (or should that be ‘stark naked’?) driving his Porsche through Los Angeles, trying to throw imaginary rats out of his car due to cocaine-induced psychosis, and getting arrested for breaking into a neighbour’s house and passing out in her child’s bedroom. Not the most faithful comic-book adaptation, but it should be very interesting viewing…

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Dino-bots sucked ass. I remember thinking they were a wast of time as a kid. Why the hell would you create some dumbass “special” robots that you can’t control?

I’m sure you’ve all seen it before, but it seemed appropriate here.[/quote]

That was hilarious, never had seen it before.

And to touch on an earlier response, I’m just glad I happened to grow up during the original Transformers and GI Joe era. It wouldve been so much weaker to grow up with any of that Mighty Morphin, Poke Man or Dragonball nonsense that showed up afterwards.

[quote]chillain wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Professor X wrote:

I’m sure you’ve all seen it before, but it seemed appropriate here.

That was hilarious, never had seen it before.

And to touch on an earlier response, I’m just glad I happened to grow up during the original Transformers and GI Joe era. It wouldve been so much weaker to grow up with any of that Mighty Morphin, Poke Man or Dragonball nonsense that showed up afterwards.

[/quote]

Don’t even compare Dragonball to pokemon. Dragonball is about people who basically workout their entire lives to make sure they can save (or destroy) the world if they want to.