Transformers 2 Info - Minor Spoilers

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Xen Nova wrote:
MaximusB wrote:
Not trying to hijack, but the list or former cartoon series being made will continue with Voltron coming out sometime in 2010.

OH

MY

FUCKING

GOSH

I don’t even remember much about Voltron. I mean, I know some kids drove him around and that all of the robotic tigers would come together to form him every single episode…but I couldn’t name one villain or plot.

Voltron couldn’t touch the fucked up hair style that Lion-O was rocking in Thundercats. That is where all focus should be after IronMan 2 and Thor…THUNDERCATS.

I want to play Panthro.[/quote]

I think you would be a bad ass Panthro

I’ve been hootin’ and hollerin’ for a live-action Thundercats for years. Ving Rhames would be Panthro for sure, but who would be Liono? And if they did it, they’d have to bring in some of the more obscure villains like the guys who are part robot.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Not trying to hijack, but the list or former cartoon series being made will continue with Voltron coming out sometime in 2010. [/quote]

I actually caught Voltron on TV last night for the first time in like 25 years, wow what a piece of crap that show was, when I was a kid it was awesome but damn it’s amazingly bad as an adult. Maybe the movie could be cool but the cartoon is LAME!

[quote]dday wrote:
MaximusB wrote:
Not trying to hijack, but the list or former cartoon series being made will continue with Voltron coming out sometime in 2010.

I actually caught Voltron on TV last night for the first time in like 25 years, wow what a piece of crap that show was, when I was a kid it was awesome but damn it’s amazingly bad as an adult. Maybe the movie could be cool but the cartoon is LAME![/quote]

Which one? The lions or the one set in space with the cars?

[quote]Professor X wrote:

Voltron couldn’t touch the fucked up hair style that Lion-O was rocking in Thundercats. That is where all focus should be after IronMan 2 and Thor…THUNDERCATS.

I want to play Panthro.[/quote]

So, you want to play a black panther?
JK

Does anyone know if the rumor is true or not about Brad Pitt playing Thor?

[quote]celibrate2047 wrote:
Does anyone know if the rumor is true or not about Brad Pitt playing Thor?[/quote]

I don’t think anything has been confirmed. That’s still a rumor and I’m pretty sure nobody has been cast yet.