Transformers 2 Info - Minor Spoilers

Minor Spoiler Alert!!

I don’t know if you’ve all seen this, but it looks they’ve announced the official title of the Transformers sequel.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

This website has some cool information and some set pics. Looks like Bumblebee and Prime are already making appearances.

Transformers 2 cheat sheet:

Again, you might want to stay away from the links if you don’t want to know anything about the movie.

If the rumored #5 on the Decepticon list means what I think it means, I’m going to nerdgasm all over myself when I see this.

OMFG.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
If the rumored #5 on the Decepticon list means what I think it means, I’m going to nerdgasm all over myself when I see this.

OMFG.[/quote]

I know! I’m already more geeked-up about this one than I was about the first.

I liked the first one. The animation was amazing. That scene where the cop car rolls and comes out a decepticon blew my mind.

Bethlehem PA is my hometown, and I actually got to check out some of the filming at Bethlehem Steel last week, pretty cool stuff.

Didn’t get to see Megan Fox though, unfortunately…

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
Bethlehem PA is my hometown, and I actually got to check out some of the filming at Bethlehem Steel last week, pretty cool stuff.

Didn’t get to see Megan Fox though, unfortunately…[/quote]

With all the script tattoos she’s gotten, she may have simply transformed into a book or magazine.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Doug Adams wrote:

OMFG.

I know! I’m already more geeked-up about this one than I was about the first. [/quote]

The only thing that has be a little down about that blog is no mention of Hot Rod, my favorite Autobot. Of course, the name of the autobot next to the ZR-1 Corvette could be a smokescreen. crosses fingers

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:

With all the script tattoos she’s gotten, she may have simply transformed into a book or magazine.
[/quote]

Hmmm, there were several pages of newspaper that got blown by my feet, now that I think of it…

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Doug Adams wrote:

OMFG.

I know! I’m already more geeked-up about this one than I was about the first.

The only thing that has be a little down about that blog is no mention of Hot Rod, my favorite Autobot. Of course, the name of the autobot next to the ZR-1 Corvette could be a smokescreen. crosses fingers
[/quote]

A lot that stuff seems to be rumors or unconfirmed yet, so you never know. Also, who knows if they are doing another one of those name switches like they did with Brawl/Devastator.

Not trying to hijack, but the list or former cartoon series being made will continue with Voltron coming out sometime in 2010.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Not trying to hijack, but the list or former cartoon series being made will continue with Voltron coming out sometime in 2010. [/quote]

OH

MY

FUCKING

GOSH

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
MaximusB wrote:
Not trying to hijack, but the list or former cartoon series being made will continue with Voltron coming out sometime in 2010.

OH

MY

FUCKING

GOSH[/quote]

I don’t even remember much about Voltron. I mean, I know some kids drove him around and that all of the robotic tigers would come together to form him every single episode…but I couldn’t name one villain or plot.

Voltron couldn’t touch the fucked up hair style that Lion-O was rocking in Thundercats. That is where all focus should be after IronMan 2 and Thor…THUNDERCATS.

I want to play Panthro.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Xen Nova wrote:
MaximusB wrote:

OH

MY

FUCKING

GOSH

I don’t even remember much about Voltron. I mean, I know some kids drove him around and that all of the robotic tigers would come together to form him every single episode…but I couldn’t name one villain or plot.

Voltron couldn’t touch the fucked up hair style that Lion-O was rocking in Thundercats. That is where all focus should be after IronMan 2 and Thor…THUNDERCATS.

I want to play Panthro.[/quote]

Rumor is they are doing a CGI Thundercats movie that should be out sometime in 2010. Maybe you can be the motion capture guy.

Then you have the new Punisher movie…the guy looks more the part but not sure about thee movie itself though

Cant wait for another transformers movie, i grew up with the tv show and still have the original optimus prime and star scream i’ve got a few others aswell

also after i saw the movie i decided to buy the transformers toys in australia they were about $100 each, i got a talking bumble bee, optimus prime and megatron, only figured out how to transform the optimus prime, the instructions that came with the other transformers suck at best

[quote]dennis3k wrote:
Then you have the new Punisher movie…the guy looks more the part but not sure about thee movie itself though

I knew about the movie, but that’s the first time I’ve seen the trailer. I thought Ray Stevenson was awesome on Rome, so I’ve been actually looking forward to this.

Ray Stevenson was pretty good in rome, he was kickass in battle scenes.

Ripped a guys tongue out with his teeth and decapitates another dude with a sheild. i think it will be okay

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Xen Nova wrote:
MaximusB wrote:

OH

MY

FUCKING

GOSH

I want to play Panthro.[/quote]

I want to see Cheetarah! She was hot.

That Punisher looks shitty. We Want Tom Jane!!!

How the fuck do you spin upside down on and shoot accurately. Bullshit.