T Nation

Transdermal Base


#1

Mods.

I am not sure if this is O.K. or not. But I am friggin getting loaded with PM's for this so I figd I would give it a run and see if it was O.K.

All the supplies are legal and can be purchased at beauty supply sites. If there is a prob. Then sorry in advance, I just cant think of one.

Here is the recipie and I will explain everything after.....

PRO-HORMONE( PH )
PENETRATION ENHANCER( PE )
STRATUN CORNEUM_TOP LAYER OF SKIN( SC )

40% ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL( ISO )
15% ISOPROPYL MYRISTRATE( IPM )
15% ISOPROPYL PALMITATE( IPP )
10% OLEIC ACID( OA )
10% PROPYLENE GLYCOL( PG )
10% DMSO
The 15% IPM and 15% IPP can be combined and just use 30% IPM...

ISO is used as a solvent. It will help disolve the ph into the solution. It also has some penetration properties.

IPP is used to lubricate the skin it softens it up so the skin can be penetrated easily by the ph(dries quicker and is not as oily feeling as the IPM).

IPM is used for the same reason as the IPP.

OA this is a powerful penetration enhancer. It works with the lipids in the skin to let the ph go through.

PG this stuff is oily. What it does is keeps the moisture from leaving the skin. The more moisture the easier it is for ther ph to penetrate. NO you can't just use water....

DMSO man i love this stuff. It is the most powerful penetration enhancer that is out there that is safe. This addition puts us over the top. This is a must in the solution. If you have sensitive skin this may irritate it but don't you want ot get bi. If it irritates too much go to 5% and add 5% to ISO.

If you don't like the smell of it then you could substitue 1-2% d-limenene for 1-2% of PG. BUT I like to just put in 2ml of scented oil. Go with the oil. Don't screw with the recipe......!!!!!!!!!

Other factors that help penetration....
1. Rub the ph on vigorously.. RUB HARD
2. Keep the solution mg/ml low .The less ph in the more surface area the better penetration.
3. Try to wait until dry to put clothing on. Hoefully for you it is only 5 mins max
4. If you can remove hair where ph isa being applied. The ph can attach to the hair and thus not go into your skin. SHAVE IT OFF...

beauty supply site to get all the stuff=

http://www.lemelange.com/

Good Luck and have fun all.

Oh and for the best absorption dont go over 50mg of PH per ML of trans. base.