Transdermal Adex - Huge Success

In a nutshell;

A couple of months ago, whilst using high doses of test, I developed a decent pair of puffy nips, with a sizeable (maybe an inch in diameter) hard lump in the left nipple.

I upped the adex, dropped the test to a lower dose, the puffiness resided but the lump remained as one would expect.

So… I order a tub of Phlojel Ultra. This will apparently carry anything which has a MW of less than 300 with some success (figures seem to float around the 20-30% mark).

The MW of adex is around 293, so I mix up a batch at around 1mg/ml, and apply to my lumpy mess of a nipple, once a day for a few days.

After day 1, the soreness and size have reduced considerably. After day 3 the lump was tiny. I was also dosing adex systemically at around 1mg, however this remained constant before & after my transdermal experiment.

Moral of the story: Transdermal adex around the nipple works pretty damn quickly, in me at least.

Awesome stuff man

Local adex does nothing to reduce or block serum E2. To reduce E2, adex needs to have access to all tissue that have aromatase. So one needs systemic adex doses.

The alternative explanation is that the affected tissue was highly converting T–>E locally. Not much to support that notion.

The reduction was probably progress from the higher adex dose and reduced T dose.

[quote]KSman wrote:
Local adex does nothing to reduce or block serum E2. To reduce E2, adex needs to have access to all tissue that have aromatase. So one needs systemic adex doses.

The alternative explanation is that the affected tissue was highly converting T–>E locally. Not much to support that notion.

The reduction was probably progress from the higher adex dose and reduced T dose.[/quote]

I understood similar. Originally I wanted to try a DHT transdermal, but had trouble sourcing stanolone.

The interesting part is the timeframe, this lump was there for roughly a month, even after I dropped down to 200mg Test E PW + 1mg adex ED. I was getting prepared to use high dose letro, but thought I’d give this a try despite the lack of theory to back it up.

After almost a month of using my unsuccessful systemic approach, the transdermal took the lump to around 1/3 of it’s size within days.

The only other explanation I can think of is that I somehow just needed that extra 0.2-0.3mg adex per day provided by the transdermal, but I don’t honestly think that is very credible.

Nonetheless, I am sitting here palpating my nipple and feeling very pleased that I don’t need to superdose letro and kill my libido.

[quote]KSman wrote:

The reduction was probably progress from the higher adex dose and reduced T dose.[/quote]

Just thinking out loud here.

Now, he already had a systemic adex dose going so that much is true. And he did lower the Test. But then if we look at the second part of what you said, I am thinking of it this way. Dave, in total, was highly converting T–>E resulting in the lump. The location being his nipple as it is more susceptible to the E. As you mentioned, adex needs access to all the tissue that has aromatose. Since he was already taking adex, he had a general coverage. But the transdermal supersaturated, if you will, the area where the greater concentration was to be found. Perhaps it allowed for a “spot” reduction in aromatose to the degree that the oral dose was better able to cope with the overall conversion.

Trying to think of an analogy here to better explain myself. Okay, think of someone out on the beach. The sun is hitting the whole body, converting the skin from pale to bronze. Now the person is covered in sunscreen so they have a general coverage, but they aren’t wearing a hat so their head is starting to burn despite the SPF15. So they hit up the scalp with SPF50 to bring it back in line with the general tolerance of the body as a whole. Much like Dave and his adex. And yes, I know the mechanisms are in no way similar, this was just used to explain idea.

Anyway, just thinking out loud.