Trans-X from SciTec Nutrition?

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
Since Universal manned-up and confessed that they sold comtaminated products, after tests of their stock producs, there is no need to beat the already dead horse.[/quote]
One more thing. I really am impressed with your inside knowledge on this subject of cross contamination. I was more than a bit shocked this is more common than I originally thought, I wrongly assumed such a thing was extremely rare, Big’.

DEA have been running their mouths as of late about UGL products being “more likely to be contaminated”, but seems to me (If they want to claim to be “protecting the general public”) they should be investigating these “legit” companies a damn sight closer, rather than trying to single out a few UGL’s as the source of the so-called “problem”, when the UGL client base is miniscule compared to the “big boys”. I call "bull***t on the “sincerity” of DEA to do the right thing, however…You have proven again the old saying remains true:Knowledge truly is power! Thanks Brudda’…

Ahh, harmony is such a sweet tune. Glad I could give some insight to yall.

And about the DEA…they are an evil group that sustains itself of seized assets while hiding behind the disguise that they are all about saving people from the scourge of drugs. It’s no surprise that they demonize any substance that is illegal, because it allows them to perpetuate their war on drugs, which is nothing more than a dirty business for pure profit. I’m no illicit drug advocate, and feel that there are some dangerous chemicals on the street, but I dispise the lies and decietful tactics the DEA employs to “get the job done”. But that is for another thread.

[quote]Blacksnake wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
Since Universal manned-up and confessed that they sold comtaminated products, after tests of their stock producs, there is no need to beat the already dead horse.
One more thing. I really am impressed with your inside knowledge on this subject of cross contamination. I was more than a bit shocked this is more common than I originally thought, I wrongly assumed such a thing was extremely rare, Big’. DEA have been running their mouths as of late about UGL products being “more likely to be contaminated”, but seems to me (If they want to claim to be “protecting the general public”) they should be investigating these “legit” companies a damn sight closer, rather than trying to single out a few UGL’s as the source of the so-called “problem”, when the UGL client base is miniscule compared to the “big boys”. I call "bull***t on the “sincerity” of DEA to do the right thing, however…You have proven again the old saying remains true:Knowledge truly is power! Thanks Brudda’…
[/quote]

Cool little icon too.

Btw, Scitec is a european company as far as I can tell (I think Hungarian even).

I’ve used some of their products, since they are widely available in europe, but I don’t think they currently produce any pro-hormones, if they ever did.

…and lets not forget to throw in DEA being hypocrites also! They stood up in front of Congress and stated on the record that steroids were no significant threat and should not be scheduled. Congress ignored their own “experts” and made them illegal anyway (“for the children”).

Now look at what they do (“Raw Deal”) and the justifications they give for it: They not only drank the Kool-Aid, they’ve eaten the package it came in!. This is not only disgusting, but criminal, because they are depriving people of their freedom by imprisonment! Chickenshite’ of the highest order…

Well blacksnake, in norway you could do both. Training and drinking and do the vodka and the women. In norway there are many nice women.

Maybe you think that I know how to hurt a man, well then you have not participated in a leg workout with me yet. Then i think you will redefine what hurt is. :wink:

[quote]Blacksnake wrote:
…and lets not forget to throw in DEA being hypocrites also! They stood up in front of Congress and stated on the record that steroids were no significant threat and should not be scheduled. Congress ignored their own “experts” and made them illegal anyway (“for the children”).

Now look at what they do (“Raw Deal”) and the justifications they give for it: They not only drank the Kool-Aid, they’ve eaten the package it came in!. This is not only disgusting, but criminal, because they are depriving people of their freedom by imprisonment! Chickenshite’ of the highest order…[/quote]

Well what they did was take advantage of the fact that steroids were scheduled. They made a stand at first, because it would put more responsibilities on them to control. But when steroids became part of their work, they devised a system to make the busts profitable. Remember, it’s not a question of safety or threat once a substance becomes illegal. It’s collect, confiscate, and dispurse to the team.

[quote]stallion wrote:
Well blacksnake, in norway you could do both. Training and drinking and do the vodka and the women. In norway there are many nice women.

Maybe you think that I know how to hurt a man, well then you have not participated in a leg workout with me yet. Then i think you will redefine what hurt is. ;)[/quote]

Is Norway as nice as it is portrayed in surveys and travel write-ups? It’s touted as being one of the best countries to live in.