Training Young Athletes

I got an email from Brian Grasso on Training Youth Athletes. It is a lot of material and looks like there is some pretty good stuff in there.

I know one of the bonus materials is John Berardi giving advice on youth nutrition. Has anyone ever bought any of this guys stuff? Is it worth $77? Looks good but I know that doesn’t necessarily mean it is any good. I wanted some stuff on how to train young athletes. Thanks.

I would check with Christian Thibaudeau (CT). I remember in another thread that last year, he said he trained 500+ athletes between the ages 12-18. He is probably going to be your most reliable source.

I have not picked up any of his material. But he was at the Staley Summit last October. His presentation was great. It may be worth it if you are interested in training youths.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1318128

[quote]truthandlife wrote:
I got an email from Brian Grasso on Training Youth Athletes. It is a lot of material and looks like there is some pretty good stuff in there.

I know one of the bonus materials is John Berardi giving advice on youth nutrition. Has anyone ever bought any of this guys stuff? Is it worth $77? Looks good but I know that doesn’t necessarily mean it is any good. I wanted some stuff on how to train young athletes. Thanks. [/quote]