Training With T-Nationers?

Thats a hard question.

Lets weigh the factors

Eric Cressey-pro could help me fix my bum shoulders con- I think I would be tired after his warm up.

Mike Robertson- Pros- the knee man. Cons- Again with the warmup thing. And I am not sure he could properly function without a direct line to Cressey.

Dave Tate-Pro- One of my idols, so I would love the chance to even sit next to him. -Con- Would possibly eat me alive the use my blood for linement and my androgel saturated skin for skin wipes. And after reading that article called The Gift on his website, I think I would also get to experice the blue heat stink palm.

Chad Waterbury- Pro- Really good at managing fatigue and upping work capacity. Cons- I hate fullbody workouts and I would probably be sucked into his full body dogma because he makes it sound so good.

Alwyn Cosgrove- Pros- mma trainer and martial artist Cons- I wouldnt be able to get anything done with him spouting swear words in that accent.

Dan John- Knows lots about Oly lifts and old school lifting. I dont really know any cons except for I hate oly lifts.

Poliquin- Pros-Massive knowledge base
lots of experience- COns- We would waste half the workout figuring out what element I am. Then I would have to buy some of his magic supplements.

Christian Thibaudeau-Pros- Bodybuilder master trainer. Seems like a cool guy. Maybe his girl friend would come along Lots of info. Cons- I am not sure I would like a 230 (hope that right) pound man sweating all over me. I also wouldn’t like every person in the gym asking me if I was with vin diesel.

Are TC and Shugart off limits. If not then;

TC- Seems like a cool guy. Really funny. Cons- Even on HRT I am not sure I could keep up to his level of mojo.

Shugs- Cool guy (man I sound gay). Cons- Once I tell him I am a former fat boy trying to bulk up I think his head would explode with and the streams of passionate infomation.

Hope that all of them.

Amsterdam Animal, without a doubt.

maraudermeat

[quote]TrainerinDC wrote:
One day I’m gonna drive the hour over to where AA is in MD and get my whimpy personal trainer ass kicked.
[/quote]

I wouldn’t mind joining in, but I’d probably just be the plate go’fer for you guys.

And since I’m already under his guidance, Eric Cressey.

[quote]n3wb wrote:
maraudermeat [/quote]

Ya agreed, that guy is a lunatic, I’d love to train with him. Training with meat would be even better than exposing Go heavy fool and Hack.

I’d like to train by MYSELF! lol. Why? Well because I’ve gotten this far all by myself with no no coaching, no one pushing me, no one nothing, all for me and the satisfication i’ve gotten from being this independent is nice. I read lots, if i don’t understand something I’ll look into it more, if I relaly can’t find somethin the I’ll ask about it. And yeah, me…I make myself. I like it that way. I guess I like to be the leader n shit too lol

dl-

Dave Tate and T.C. just think of how much knowledge you can learn from T.C. in a hour workout from hookers to greek mythology

Nate Green.

Oh wait.

-Nate

Gojira

Anyone who has ever given me shit about something I have posted here or said, yet probably weigh 150 pounds and can’t bench 185.

In all seriousness, I would be down for training with anyone from T-Nation, but if I had to choose I guess it would either be Nate Green, AA, Prof X …actually there are a lot of guys here that seem like they would be respectable training partners so I think there are too many to list.

I’d like to train with the Superheros. Gina, Jelena, and especially Stan. That would be cool.

Eric Cressey and Mike Roberston

i am very impressed with the MM DVD and have added a ton of it to my training.

[quote]PGA wrote:
AG1[/quote]

DITTO.

John Davies.

Anonymous P. Botch

Cressey I would drop you like an Ugly Fat Chick to train with AG1. Much better looking than you.

[quote]jedidiah wrote:
sic wrote:
I’d love to train with kroby, CEZAR, and AZ CSCS… nevermind, I already do. :slight_smile:

The smiley face is the last nail in your coffin of gayness with this post.

LoL[/quote]

I’m a girl you moron. :slight_smile: :wink: =] =D =P

Balbos

[quote]Tom Highway wrote:
Balbos[/quote]

If I had to train with balbos, I would pump his head full that he could bench 450 and then find something to stare at when he hit the sticking point…

Actually I wouldnt, but its a great thought.

Every single one of the Authors, because i could gain something from each and every one of them. But Tate lives like 45 minutes away from me, so once ive felt ive earned it, im sure ill attempt to meet him.

As far as posters, i would train with any of the guys who post at the Brotherhood any day of the week, even though they make it their daily job to put my weights to shame.

–WS4