Training With T-Nationers?

If you could train with a T-Nation contrib, who would it be and why?

I’d say Dave Tate. After witnessing his transformation, he went from really fucking badass to uber fucking badass.

I guess you could probably toss out what forum member you think would be fun to train with, just don’t be a dick about it. :wink:

it’s a diffult dilemma :wink:

i think Poliquin strength wise… or Thibaudeau bodybuilding-wise :slight_smile:

Tate’s really too much for me :slight_smile: I’m not so good to train whit him.

Alwyn Cosgrove.

As one MMA athelete to another.

Haha, I’m probably not either. I’m just having a little fun with a day dream.

I agree, CT would be great for bodybuilding.

[quote]cadav wrote:

Tate’s really too much for me :slight_smile: I’m not so good to train whit him.[/quote]

Eric Cressey, simply because after that my body/joints would be close to indestructable!

I’d have to go with Poliquin.

Every coach on this site has a unique style that I admire. There are more quality training programs that yield results on this site than a person would need in a lifetime.

AG1

[quote]headliners7 wrote:
Haha, I’m probably not either. I’m just having a little fun with a day dream.

[/quote]

:slight_smile: i understand… but after a training with Tate i think i’ll feel… dead :stuck_out_tongue:

(so he can do some easy deadlift with my rest…)

[quote]Iron Beast wrote:
I’d have to go with Poliquin.
[/quote]

i like his way to training… and i hope he came back in Italy… soon. I miss his last trip here :frowning:

Interesting question. Answer will definately depend on one’s goals.

Because of my age, activities, and prior injuries, I generally train for injury prevention. So it’d be Cosgrove, Boyle, or Cressey. Of course I’m not saying they don’t make guys big and strong. But I would want someone specifically focused on keeping me injury free. Those three guys are the ones most cognizant of these issues.

If it was just to be an overall bad ass/hard-hitting mf’er, it would not even be a close call: Joe DeFranco.

Charlie Francis, hands down.

I know he hasn’t contributed in a while, but IMO, he would be the only choice for anyone on here with athletic goals.

Ok, you win.

[quote]PGA wrote:
AG1[/quote]

Chad Waterbury or Joel Marion for me. Used both of their programs with good results.

Probably a tie: Cressey for his kinesthetic and anatomical knowledge, and Thibs for his bodybuilding knowledge.

[quote]headliners7 wrote:
If you could train with a T-Nation contrib, who would it be and why?

I’d say Dave Tate. After witnessing his transformation, he went from really fucking badass to uber fucking badass.

I guess you could probably toss out what forum member you think would be fun to train with, just don’t be a dick about it. ;)[/quote]

Obviously eliteballa.

Respect the shoe, bitches.

I’d love to train with kroby, CEZAR, and AZ CSCS… nevermind, I already do. :slight_smile:

[quote]sic wrote:
I’d love to train with kroby, CEZAR, and AZ CSCS… nevermind, I already do. :)[/quote]

The smiley face is the last nail in your coffin of gayness with this post.

LoL

One day I’m gonna drive the hour over to where AA is in MD and get my whimpy personal trainer ass kicked.

If not him, definitely CT.

[quote]TrainerinDC wrote:
One day I’m gonna drive the hour over to where AA is in MD and get my whimpy personal trainer ass kicked.

[/quote]

or eaten alive

Go Heavy Fool or Hack Wilson…or are they the same guy?