Training With G-Flux?

I am 6’1 195 lbs with 13% bf. I am wanting to get lean for the summer. So I have decided to give the g- flux method a try. I will be taking in about 600- 700 kcal more than normal, but will be burning more than normal too.

I just have a problem deciding which workout to do. I would like to do Thib’s hollywood muscle program, or just HST. What do you think of these 2 methods for my goal.

bump

nice… hair.

[quote]matt_t2004 wrote:
I am 6’1 195 lbs with 13% bf. I am wanting to get lean for the summer. So I have decided to give the g- flux method a try. I will be taking in about 600- 700 kcal more than normal, but will be burning more than normal too.

I just have a problem deciding which workout to do. I would like to do Thib’s hollywood muscle program, or just HST. What do you think of these 2 methods for my goal.[/quote]

Well, im trying it now bro, also with the hollywood. I wouldnt suggest using hollywood for fatloss though, it lacks heavy sets (needed to keep hard earned muscle), and not really even designed for it.

My beef with G-flux is that it requires you to do a ton of exercise. Not that Im against it, but a minimal of 9 sessions a week is required (reference to Johnberardi.com in his article section). Unless you can spare the extra time, and make every session, i wouldnt do it.

But do take a look at JB’s website, as it provides a ton of great info. Ive literally spent hours over the past weeks combing thru it.

The thing I love about JB’s article is its simplicity.

Train a lot, and eat a lot.

The rest is mere details, although I’d give the nod to CT’s program over hst.

You’re trying to lean out for the summer, so you’ve decided to eat more?

I think you’ll be a little surprised at how much more work you’re going to have to put in to burn enough calories to maintain an overall deficit on top of the increase in calories.

I’d suggest a more conventional cutting routine.

…well, actually I would tell you to keep bulking until next summer at least before you try to lean out, but that’s just me.