Training With Ed Coan

I can’t contain myself anymore. This upcoming Saturday, January 28, 2012, I will be meeting AND training my bench with the man, the myth, the method, Ed Coan. Yes, you read it correctly. Your eyes have not deceived you.

I went into Quads today to talk to the owner about signing up there, and he said that Ed comes in every day and likes to train people that he sees potential in, especially younger guys, like myself. I’ll be lifting with Ed and his group of guys at 8:30 in the morning. I’m scared. Wish me luck.

CS

Holy shit. That awesome. We expect a FULL download of what you learn. Well, I do anyway. My bench sucks.

[quote]giterdone wrote:
Holy shit. That awesome. We expect a FULL download of what you learn. Well, I do anyway. My bench sucks.[/quote]

Oh you can expect that and more. He’s going to sign my tits whether he likes it or not.

CS

[quote]CSEagles1694 wrote:

[quote]giterdone wrote:
Holy shit. That awesome. We expect a FULL download of what you learn. Well, I do anyway. My bench sucks.[/quote]

Oh you can expect that and more. He’s going to sign my tits whether he likes it or not.

CS[/quote]

haha. Do you have a list of things that you want to ask or are you going to just see what happens.

[quote]giterdone wrote:

[quote]giterdone wrote:

CS[/quote]

haha. Do you have a list of things that you want to ask or are you going to just see what happens.[/quote]

Even if I do have a list of things I want to ask, I’ll be too star-struck to even remember. I’m serious, now. This man is my fucking idol. He’s going to think I’m a little bitch because I might lose my shit when I see him.

You know how girls go nuts when they see Justin Bieber or the douchebags from Twilight? Yeah, that’ll be me.

CS

GET AFTER IT.

[quote]PlainPat wrote:

GET AFTER IT.[/quote]

You honestly have no idea.

CS

Awesome!

[quote]tom63 wrote:
Awesome![/quote]

Were you nervous before you started training with Josh Bryant?

CS

Good deal bro, met him in some seminar downtown… must have been a couple years ago. Nice guy, no ego, pure training monster.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
Good deal bro, met him in some seminar downtown… must have been a couple years ago. Nice guy, no ego, pure training monster.[/quote]

Is he real quiet? I’ve noticed in his interviews that he’s pretty reserved.

CS

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
Good deal bro, met him in some seminar downtown… must have been a couple years ago. Nice guy, no ego, pure training monster.[/quote]

Is he real quiet? I’ve noticed in his interviews that he’s pretty reserved.

CS[/quote]
Probably… reserved is a good way to describe him. I only talked to him for a short while.

Unreal. I’m a grown ass man and I’m pretty jealous.

[quote]frankjl wrote:
Unreal. I’m a grown ass man and I’m pretty jealous.[/quote]

I’m 17 and I feel like a little girl.

CS

I. FUCKING. HATE. YOU.

take notes.

The owner said that if Ed thinks I have what it takes, and he likes what I bring to the table, then he might let me train with him and his guys full time. Life mission = completed.

CS

The owner said that if Ed thinks I have what it takes, and he likes what I bring to the table, then he might let me train with him and his guys full time. Life mission = completed.

CS[/quote]

CS[/quote]

Sweet…jesus…

Does he still train at Quads in Lakeview? Just wondering cause I’ve trained there for the past 2 years and I don’t think I’ve ever seen him, just curious.