T Nation

Training while on anabolics

I simply cannot find an answer on how one should train while on a cycle of anabolics. I plan on doing a cycle of Sust(500 mgs a week for 6 weeks, then 1 week of 250 mgs) and winstrol tabs(100 mgs a week for 4 weeks during weeks 5 - 9. This will be my first cycle and I want to trin riht. can anyone point me in the right direction? I am currently 22 years old at 210-215 pounds at 13-14 % bodyfat. I have trained natural for about 4 years and have gained a solid 30 pounds of muscle in that time through correct training, diet and supplementation. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

Well, since your recovery is now supercharged I would like to see you on a routine that does not overlook any area of strength/size developement. Lets take chest for example; Incline Dumbell Bench press, 4 sets 4-6 reps. Incline Barbell Bench Press, 3 sets 8-10 reps and finally, Incline Machine Presses 2 sets 12 to 14 reps. That protocol takes into account your strength, strenght/hypertrophy, hypertrophy/endurance work. Just be sure to shorten the rest periods between sets as your reps increase. Example 4-6 120-160 seconds. 8-10 reps 60-90 seconds. 12-14 reps 30-50 seconds.

I couldnt really tell you, execpt, i read in Science and Practice that you shouldnt try to do everything at once, in the same work out (maximal strength, hypertrophy and endurance) -adaptations arent as good. Maybe just max strength and hypertrophy, skip endurance work for that session.