The BEAst_in_i: Divine General

3 Likes

Was just looking at your vids and you have some great looking leverages for Deadlift (probably squat too). Powerlifting time

You think so? Interesting.

I do plan on doing a powerlifting meet eventually just not my priority right now.

1 Like

Can confirm you stubby gnome looking mofo. Get powerlifting my dude

1 Like

Back Squat
5 x 5 @ 270 (122)

It’s a good thing I had the gym all to myself because I needed to get hyped up to do the last 2 sets. All the sets were difficult but I had to dig very deep to finish. I was yelling and grunting to get fired up since my music wasn’t doing it for me. Did some RDLs afterwards and then I was so fried and done that I went home and almost immediately went to sleep.

RDL
2 x 8 @ 225

1 Like
1 Like

I like the SSJ3 theme and covers of it.

3 Likes

Do you like SSJ4? Everyone hates on it because GT is non canon but i like it tbh

Not too fussed. A good story is a good story.

True

GT has some issues, but as a whole I enjoyed it. Super Saiyan 4 is freaking cool as fuck though. Easily the best part of GT. Gogeta is pretty awesome too

1 Like

Do you watch super? I like it but alot of the characters are stupid and OP as fuck. Like goku and everyone else been training years and years then a bunch of weakling other universe characters like the saiyans get massive powerups lol. Kale and caulifla fusing into kefla. Even there names are stupid.

I have watched some of it, at this point I am waiting for it to finish in March before watching everything.I skipped ahead over some stuff since I wanted to see Goku and Jiren fight. Ultra Instinct is cool as fuck though.

2 Likes

Took advantage of the drop in volume from last session to set a PR tonight! I started warming up and I knew something awesome was going to happen.

Deadlift
x 4 @ 405 (183.7)
x 1 @ 405 (183.7)

Pause @ Knee Deadlift
x 2 @ 315

Front Squat
3 x 10 @ 175

Good Morning (SS) Suitcase Carry
4 x 20 @ 55 (SS) 4 x @ 60

Leg Ext (SS) Lying Leg Curl
3 x 20 (SS) 2 x 20

2 Likes

Is 4 biscuits the PR or is it a rep PR?

Weight PR. Previous best was 400 (168) x 1

1 Like

Why delete lol

1 Like

I tried posting my instagram video, but it turned into a still image of my ugly mug when embedded. There is a reason I am looking away from the camera in my profile picture.

2 Likes

Ultra instinct BEAst_In_I @guineapig @BEAst_in_I

4 Likes