Training the Grip

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Whatever you want to call it I thought it was pretty fucking cool. Amazing how those labias stayed so moist and never formed callouses[/quote]

i had to reattach them after every set . now i can make a vagina under 30 seconds.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
A+[/quote]

are you really an artist? I remember you always having nicely designed, authentic profile pictures. I’m guessing you made them yourself?

well folks…
how about this video here:

(NSFW)

I made a sled

And a couple of flash cards so I can memorise some trigonometric functions:

[quote]digitalairair wrote:
well folks…

(NSFW)[/quote]

Your penis is too small to be putting stuff like this on here and still expect us to take your work seriously.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

well folks…

(NSFW)[/quote]

Your penis is too small to be putting stuff like this on here and still expect us to take your work seriously.[/quote]

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

well folks…

(NSFW)[/quote]

Your penis is too small to be putting stuff like this on here and still expect us to take your work seriously.[/quote]

My penis is funny. When i am turned on it actually gets smaller and smaller

in fact, when I’m aroused, it turns into liquid. When I orgasm I sort of “fart” it out with gas hissing out of the little weird hole that gets formulated somewhere between the anus and the anus.

[quote]Goodfellow wrote:
I made a sled[/quote]

COOL! u never would have gotten that done if it wasn’t for the vid!
i would like to be able to see a ripped kid one day, and when I asked him : SIR what motivated u to look like THAT! he would say that he watches my art video, then goes to the gym and squat

was that a murkin?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

well folks…

(NSFW)[/quote]

in fact, when I’m aroused, it turns into liquid. When I orgasm I sort of “fart” it out with gas hissing out of the little weird hole that gets formulated somewhere between the anus and the anus.
[/quote]

So in that video of you jerking off you were, what? Catching your dick in a finger bowl and whisking it? Stirring it into a froth? Did you edit out the sound of your orgasm hissing? Because all I heard was you sort of sighing in relief that it was all over.

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
was that a murkin?[/quote]

You rang?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

well folks…

(NSFW)[/quote]

[/quote]

So in that video of you jerking off you were, what? Catching your dick in a finger bowl and whisking it? Stirring it into a froth? Did you edit out the sound of your orgasm hissing? Because all I heard was you sort of sighing in relief that it was all over.[/quote]

when i was cutting the pubes it was aroused, and i had to liquify my penis and feed it to the little monster. And i didn’t orgasm, so there was no hissing

[quote]Goodfellow wrote:
I made a sled[/quote]

COOL! u never would have gotten that done if it wasn’t for the vid!
i would like to be able to see a ripped kid one day, and when I asked him : SIR what motivated u to look like THAT! he would say that he watches my art video, then goes to the gym and squat[/quote]

Thanks Frank.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

“Artist,” huh?[/quote]

yes HIGHHHH art. very very high. Jump off of it and you might crash your glutes.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

“Artist,” huh?[/quote]

yes HIGHHHH art. very very high. Jump off of it and you might crash your glutes.[/quote]

You’re nothing more than a clown. If you want to try to make the point that a clown is an artist too then have at it. You might be successful on that tack, squirt.[/quote]

clowns are THE original performance artists man! they have all the characteristics of aritst : love the attention, make people think profound htoughts while acting as as fools, wear stylish clothes and make up, they ACT a part, and they go against the norm

LIKE THE JOKER FROM BATMAN ! SOOO STRANGE AND WEIIIIRRRD!

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

“Artist,” huh?[/quote]

yes HIGHHHH art. very very high. Jump off of it and you might crash your glutes.[/quote]

You’re nothing more than a clown. If you want to try to make the point that a clown is an artist too then have at it. You might be successful on that tack, squirt.[/quote]

clowns are THE original performance artists man! they have all the characteristics of aritst : love the attention, make people think profound htoughts while acting as as fools, wear stylish clothes and make up, they ACT a part, and they go against the norm

LIKE THE JOKER FROM BATMAN ! SOOO STRANGE AND WEIIIIRRRD!
[/quote]

I hate clowns -_-…

Except the sad one who plays the saxophone…

Because, he follows all the clown rules, while at the same time refuses to let go of his dignity and undermines them as good as he can…