Training Strategies During High Stress for Type 2A

HI CT , so i am in exam time which is a high stress period where cortisol levels will be sjyrocking due to mental stress and lack of sleep so i want to know your opinion on the best training strategies during such times to keep making progress , would it be more valiable to avoid CNS fatiguing workout and work more on lactic style workouts.
also i will really appreciate your take in nutrition durig such times.

Yes, during periods of high stress a 2A should train like a 2B (more pump/bodybuilding work).

The more stressful your life, your Neurotype slides to the right so, my guess would be to train as a 2B.

Hey great answer :wink:

Whoops. Sorry about that. I read the question and you must have replied just before I hit “reply”
Ugh.

Coach, what about 1B on high stress? I Know we can perform well on this situation, but long term this can affect us negativelly , right?

Yes, 1B will take a long time to show symptoms of fatigue/overtraining an when they show up it’s almost too late (because it takes A LOT) to get there.

That means that 1Bs need more frequent deloads but if they reach that high fatigue level what I like to do is train 4 days a week: 2 normal 1B workouts and 2 neural charge sessions for 2-3 weeks.