Training Solo At Home

I am looking for techniques or your focus while using the below training tools.

For example I have two double end bags.

Tight Double End Bag Has minor bounce but lighting fast. Ill circle right and left. The middle of the bag touches my chin when I am in boxing position. So my focus might be a certain combination 1,1,2,3.

Loose Double End Bag Has major bounce will strike back if you dont move or strike it again. Ill circle right and left. The middle of the bag is a shoulder level when I am in boxing position. So my focus might be 1,2, slip

Slip bag (Mike Tyson type) Ill focus on rolling left/right. Slip left/right/under. While throwing combinations. My focus might be doing the above but keep my feet light. Dont have cement in my shoes.

Large maize bag Basketball size filled with sand. Ill let it swing then Ill strike with combinations and block with forearms. My focus might be locking my pivot foot under the bag and in constant motion (i.e. pivoting) to keep the bag in front and not getting clipped by it.

Ill stop the My focus part but below is more stuff I work on.

Heavy bag with a stand Ill strike with a variety of combinations but primarily use for conditioning getting high punch counts.

Slip rope Bob and weave.

Shadow boxing

Jump rope

I hope this post makes sense.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I looked at this a couple times and still have trouble coming up with something helpful.

Are you only able to train at home, or are you just supplementing gym work?

What is your experience/training background (for example have you been training at a boxing gym for 1 year, 2 years, ect.?) and in what style(s) or systems?

What are your goals/why are you training?

The answers would help a lot.

Regards,

Robert A

I agree. I’m not sure what you’re looking for here. If you’re looking for drills, there’s shitloads on YouTube…