T Nation

Training sites for women?

There is this guy in my life who is not only amazing but who makes me want to be the best I can be. He is very VERY built and is San Diego training for the summer. He will be returning in the fall and I want to look as amazing as he does.

I know T-mag is very accurate in everything they print and the information is very helpful.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good Women’s Training sites or information that would assist me to not only look amazing naked but feel better and much healthier.

Thanks

Try T-mag.com. Just replace penis jokes with vagina jokes.

In other words, you don’t have to train differently, at least not much. Read the “Fun with Women” article by Thibaudeau on this site.

I do not know much about sites for women’s training, but I have seen a fair ammount of the books written for female training, and from talking to female friends, I would warn you that there is a great deal of crap information about exercise especially for women (generally, stretching is regarded far too highly, moving “gently”, low weight high reps, and those abduction and adduction exercises, etc.).

You might like

http://www.stumptuous.com/weights.html

For the most part, if you’ve found testosterone.net, you’ve found all the information you need… I think Stumptous is one of the better sites out there, and it has a lot of good examples of excersise form, but it’s real strength is that it’s a site by a woman, telling women that they should train for real. It sounds like you’ve already figured that out.

I’ve been holding that site in reserve, waiting for the day when I find a woman who’s actually interested in training in a way that will produce results.

Nick