Training Schedule and Supp Stack

So I just got done doing the V-Diet and will officially quit my job on Monday so I can start training full time. I’m getting two part time jobs to work around my training schedule.

Here’s my schedule for training:

Monday:
BJJ 9:30-11:30 (hour class, hour rolling)
Upper Body Max Effort Weights: 1:30-3:00
Muay Thai: 6-7
BJJ: 7-9 (hour class, hour rolling)

Tuesday:
Lower Body Dynamic Weights: 1:30-3:00
BJJ: 7-9

Wednesday:
BJJ: 9:30-11:30

Thursday:
Upper Body Repetition Weights: 1:30-3:00

Friday:
Lower Body Max Effort Weights: 1:30-3:00

Saturday:
Sprints/Mobility: 9:30-10:30
BJJ: 11-1

I have Sunday off until I get another job, I’ll be working at UPS in the late night from 9:30-3:30 AM, and I’ll be getting a job for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday afternoon/evenings. Once I get that job, I’ll be cutting out my Muay Thai on Friday, but that’s all.

Second, what should I do for a supp stack?

I weigh 182 right now and I’m 6’3. I’m at about 14% body fat and I’d like to get down to around 8-10%, so I think I need to lose about 8-10 pounds of fat. I’d ideally like to compete at Light Heavyweight right at around 195-200, so accounting for fat loss, I need to add 25 lbs of muscle.

So I’m thinking about this:

Alpha Male
Low-Carb Metabolic Drive
BCAA’s
Flameout
Surge Recovery
Creatine
Spike Tablets

I’m considering:
L-Leucine
Surge Workout Fuel
Z-12

Thoughts on a good supplement stack?

I’m thinking…
troll.
Be prepared to get flamed real bad.
I’ll try and be nice, however.

I’m counting maybe 5 hours max sleep some nights.
I’m counting about 19 hours a week of skills training,
and 6 hours of weights.
Plus working 2 jobs.

No supplements are going to help you keep that up for long.

Go look at mma hub I and II, as well as the numerous threads filled with what other guys are doin’
and compare your proposed idea to them.

How long have you been doing this for? Training, I mean.
What does your training currently look like?
What do the prospect for you becomming a professional fighter look like?
Have you competed as an amatuer? How’d you do?
How old are you?
Are you fucking mad?

Shit, even after you answer these questions it’s not going to make any difference to how suitable your routine is. You’re (proposing) doing too much man.

judging from the routine you posted and the job you say you’ll be doing, you will only be getting maximum 5 hours sleep which is far from optimum for any sort of training let alone the amount you have posted, especially considering your goal is to gain 25lbs of muscle.

what does your diet look like?

personally if i was in your shoes at 14% BF at 6"3, i’d be looking to cut to 170. unless you are surprisingly weak physically, you will be taller then most in that division which will give you a good reach advantage for a start.

bare in mind that gaining 25lbs of muscle is an extremely ambitious task for someone who is ONLY lifting and has no reason to keep cardio levels up.

[quote]Tarrius wrote:
So I just got done doing the V-Diet and will officially quit my job on Monday so I can start training full time. I’m getting two part time jobs to work around my training schedule.

Here’s my schedule for training:

Monday:
BJJ 9:30-11:30 (hour class, hour rolling)
Upper Body Max Effort Weights: 1:30-3:00
BJJ: 7-9 (hour class, hour rolling)

Tuesday:
Lower Body Dynamic Weights: 1:30-3:00

Wednesday:

Thursday:
Upper Body Repetition Weights: 1:30-3:00

Friday:
Lower Body Max Effort Weights: 1:30-3:00

Saturday:
Sprints/Mobility: 9:30-10:30
BJJ: 11-1

I have Sunday off until I get another job, I’ll be working at UPS in the late night from 9:30-3:30 AM, and I’ll be getting a job for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday afternoon/evenings. Once I get that job, I’ll be cutting out my Muay Thai on Friday, but that’s all.

Second, what should I do for a supp stack?

I weigh 182 right now and I’m 6’3. I’m at about 14% body fat and I’d like to get down to around 8-10%, so I think I need to lose about 8-10 pounds of fat. I’d ideally like to compete at Light Heavyweight right at around 195-200, so accounting for fat loss, I need to add 25 lbs of muscle.

So I’m thinking about this:

Alpha Male
Low-Carb Metabolic Drive
BCAA’s
Flameout
Surge Recovery
Creatine
Spike Tablets

I’m considering:
L-Leucine
Surge Workout Fuel
Z-12

Thoughts on a good supplement stack?[/quote]

well, in looking at that proposed schedule, that’s a lot of volume. how much are you curently doing?

also, i see you’re using WSBSBIII, so you might want to adjust to the in-season program until you adapt to the higher MT/BJJ volume. i guess that also depends on what you need…are you naturally strong/powerful, or more of an endurance type?

also, as far as the supps, i would save most of them for unitl you’re getting clsoer to comepting. prolly just go with the Flameout, BCAA’s and Surge for now…

[quote]Tarrius wrote:

Thoughts on a good supplement stack?[/quote]

Food

[quote]Steve-O-68 wrote:
Tarrius wrote:

Thoughts on a good supplement stack?

Food

[/quote]

hahahahaha funny but true

you’re gonna burn yourself out, come to class sleepy or otherwise not well rested, make a mistake and get hurt. Happened to me. Slow down, remember, it takes 10 years or 10k hours of training to get a BJJ BB.

this kid is for realz quit the job to train more…

I’m going to go out on a limb here and suggest that if your prospects in the sport are good enough to warrant quitting your job, then you probably have a qualified coach who can advise you on everything you have asked here.