Training Program (Cy, Bill, Tren Freak Please Read)

Hey whats up people…need you all to take a look at workout and let me know what you think. This is going to be a 4 week program. Goal to add mass and strength. I will be following steroids for health article…and will be using test. enanthate and dianabol during these 4 weeks. I also will increase my calories especially my protein. Plan on doing a ratio of 40% protein, 50% carbs, 10% fat. I will cut out fat because the main reason for fat intake is to regulate hormones right? If so I do not need as much fat since i will be injecting testosterone into my system.Right? Anyways here goes my workout after all that said.

Day 1:
Back in morning -

Deadlifts 3 sets of 6
Pullups 3 sets of 6
Widegrip row 2 sets of 12
Shrugs 2 sets of 10
Widegrip pullups 2 sets of 30 second negatives(weighted)

Bicep and abs at noon or night:

Barbell Curl 2-3 sets of 8 reps
Reverse Curl 2 sets of 10 reps
Hammer curl 2 sets of 12 reps
Swiss ball Crunch 3 sets of 12 reps

Day 2
Chest in morning
Incline Bench 2 sets of 6
Incline Bench 1-2 sets of 120% of 1RM negative
Dips 2 sets of 10
Dumbbell Bench 2 sets of 10 reps

Tricep at noon or night
Close grip military press on power rack(bring it to my head then explode upward) 2 sets of 6
Nosebreaker 2 sets of 8
Pushdown 2 sets of 12

Day 3 - REST

DAy 4 - LEGS
Squat 2 sets of 6
Lunges 2 sets of 12
Back Extension 2 sets of 10 reps
Leg Curl 3 sets of 5 reps
Reverse Hyper Extension on a back extension machine 2 sets of 8 reps
Holding the wall (not sure if this is the right name but i found it in t-mag were u hold the wall in a quarter squat stance then after a period of time lower yourself to parallel then after that below parallel. 1 set
Knee -ups( using the poliquin method from pol. principles) 3 sets of 12 reps

Day 5 - Upper Body
Morning workout - chest and back
Incline 3 sets of 10 reps
Dumbbell Bench 2 sets of 6 super slow negatives
Dips 1 set of 12 reps
Dips 1 set of 30 second negative
T-bar Row 3 sets of 8
Paralel Pulldowns 2 sets of 10
Cable Pullover 2 sets of 15

Noon workout - bicep and tricep
Incline Hammer Curl 3 sets of 5
Cable Curl 2 sets of 10 reps
Concentrated Curl 2 sets of 12
Over Head Extension 2 sets of 8
Pushdown 3 sets of 12

Day 6 & 7 REST

REPEAT

Unless quads and hams are a real strong point for you (particularly quads) or you’re trying to specialize mainly on your upper body I’d like to see more volume as you’re only doing 5 total sets for quads over a 7 day cycle. If you still just want to hit quads once per week I’d jack the volume up to a minimum of at least 10-12 total sets that way you won’t supercompensate too fast and then detrain before you hit them again 7 days later. Your hamstrings also get hit hard when you do deadlifts so there might be enough volume for hips and hams. And the exercise you were asking about I believe is called a ski squat.