T Nation

Training Partners in SE Houston

Looking for partners in Southeast Houston, Clear Lake area. I train in the evening around 5ish to around 7ish, depending.

Have rack-mounted monolift, 1200lbs plates, tx power bar, fat bar, safety squat bar, glute ham, reverse hyper, lat pull/low row and a bunch more stuff.

PM or E-mail if interested…

Judging by your pics, your an APF guy. I see you’ve been to BAG. I am a college student who lifts in the APF. I go to school up in DFW. Sorry I can’t lift with you, but keep lifting heavy- maybe I’ll see you at meet.

i’d kill to train with that stuff

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
i’d kill to train with that stuff[/quote]

I wish someone down here felt that way. They wouldn’t have to kill, just show up.

[quote]dead_lifter5000 wrote:
Judging by your pics, your an APF guy. I see you’ve been to BAG. I am a college student who lifts in the APF. I go to school up in DFW. Sorry I can’t lift with you, but keep lifting heavy- maybe I’ll see you at meet.
[/quote]

thanks, I’ll be at the APF meet in Dec in Houston.

Shoot. For all that, I’d move. Maybe I will…

Well…it would be around a 1000 mile commute, but based on your equipment…it would be worth it LOL… Damn, nice stuff…

[quote]mattwray wrote:
Xen Nova wrote:
i’d kill to train with that stuff

I wish someone down here felt that way. They wouldn’t have to kill, just show up.

[/quote]

That is a killer setup you’ve got there. Baffles the mind that you’d have a hard time finding someone to train with that equipment.