Training Partners, College, And Juice

I almost started when I was 23 and I would have fucked up bad! I had it all wrong at the time. There are a number of good reasons to wait but make sure you do all the research first. I read about and planed for YEARS before I did my first cycle. Like everyone is saying, you run a higher risk of damaging your normal test production the younger you are. It’s going to be hard but your friends who are getting all the attention now, and probably bringing in some nice ass while you sit around wishing you… who am I kidding get on the juice dude and do it quick!

[quote]Hazzyhazz24 wrote:

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
As a 21 year old steroid user, and one who had incredibly easy access to AAS when I was 19, here’s another vote to wait a few years.

[/quote]

Thanks, any particular reason you would have waited if you could do it over?
[/quote]

It’s no secret that the younger you are, the more damage you could do to your HPTA if you use AAS. What the chances are of actually damaging it, I have no idea, but again, the longer you wait, that chance of permanent damage will go down.

Also, I remember my mindset at 19. You’ll be surprised how much you mature over the next year or two (although you seem to have a good head on your shoulders as it is.)

On top of those reasons, you’ve got plenty of time to do as much research as you can. I read the steroid forum for close to a year before I posted in here, let alone used AAS.

Feel free to do whatever you’d like, but I think your time would be best spent eating right, hitting the weights hard, and doing some research for your first cycle.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

[quote]Hazzyhazz24 wrote:

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
As a 21 year old steroid user, and one who had incredibly easy access to AAS when I was 19, here’s another vote to wait a few years.

[/quote]

Thanks, any particular reason you would have waited if you could do it over?
[/quote]

It’s no secret that the younger you are, the more damage you could do to your HPTA if you use AAS. What the chances are of actually damaging it, I have no idea, but again, the longer you wait, that chance of permanent damage will go down.

Also, I remember my mindset at 19. You’ll be surprised how much you mature over the next year or two (although you seem to have a good head on your shoulders as it is.)

On top of those reasons, you’ve got plenty of time to do as much research as you can. I read the steroid forum for close to a year before I posted in here, let alone used AAS.

Feel free to do whatever you’d like, but I think your time would be best spent eating right, hitting the weights hard, and doing some research for your first cycle.[/quote]

Thanks for the feedback dude. The advice I got on this board is much better then the advice from my training partners. Today one of them openly discussed mid deadlift session how he wouldnt be able to fucking walk half of the day cause of the pumps in his spine. I think waiting at this age is the right thing to do I mean fuck it Im gaining as it is. Im not the type to this and go out every weekend and drink.

I feel a proper diet, and training regimen will do more for someone my age then a cycle would anyway. I mean shit Ive gained 25 pounds in 5 months and all my lifts are increasing by the week. It would be stupid to not keep taking advantage of it. I got his from an article I read and I really liked it “I once heard Dave Tate say that taking steroids is like an Ace card. Everybody has a chance to play his Ace. If you need to play your Ace to be a high school football star, odds are you’re not going to go onto college. If you have to play your Ace to win Mr. Wisconsin, you’re not going to be Mr. Olympia…”

As another fellow 21 year old user. I also have to second what rrjc and bonez have said.

You should feel lucky you have some strong, dedicated lifting partners to train with - juicing or not.

It makes a hell of a different with regards to training intensity and the such.

Also at your weight you are far from plateauing - you need to eat more and train harder.