Training Pants Too Long, Suggestions?

Train harder and eat more so your ‘thighs’ fill out the pants.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Train harder and eat more so your ‘thighs’ fill out the pants.[/quote]

Or he could just stuff the crotch up into his vagina.

[quote]Big Banana wrote:
My dick is so big I have to wear a kilt and a shoe on my cock. What should I do with the extra shoe?[/quote]
Use it to gauge bodyfat.

Newbs…

You absolutely have to train in this one pair? Wear some shorts instead.

Tuck 'em into your socks, but you have to wear big puffy socks (preferably of a day-glo neon color), workboots, a string tank top and sunglasses. This way everyone will know how hardcore you really are.

S

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Option 1 - Kill man with longer legs and steal his…the surgery to reattach them may be expensive…or not exist yet one of the two.

Option 2 - Steal woman who can sew and have her do it. You could always just ask a woman but where is the fun in that?

Option 3 - Duct Tape. There is no problem that duct tape can’t solve.[/quote]

If duct tape doesn’t solve it, use lube and explosives. There’s always room for some more lube and explosives.

[quote]fmaurice wrote:
Hey guys, I had a quick question.
My job (personal trainer at my college) gave me some athletic pants to train in. They had to give me a large because I can’t fit my thighs into mediums. I know my thighs aren’t that big, but now my pants drag on the floor, which makes me look like an idiot. I don’t have a sewing machine nor know how to use one.

Is there any cheap way to fix them?
I know there are some glue strip things you can iron on, which I’ve used before, but these have a zipper down the side, so that option is out.

Thanks ahead of time. [/quote]

OMGZ ZOMBIE CLASS OF 09, GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN’ SHOTGUNS!

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]fmaurice wrote:
My job (personal trainer at my college) gave me some athletic pants to train in. They had to give me a large because I can’t fit my thighs into mediums. I know my thighs aren’t that big, but now my pants drag on the floor, which makes me look like an idiot. I don’t have a sewing machine nor know how to use one.

I know there are some glue strip things you can iron on, which I’ve used before, but these have a zipper down the side, so that option is out.

OMGZ ZOMBIE CLASS OF 09, GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN’ SHOTGUNS![/quote]

WHY, damnit why does he have to be in my 09 class. FUCK

I think this may be a good post for Sewing Forum
http://sewingforum.com

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]fmaurice wrote:

WHY, damnit why does he have to be in my 09 class. FUCK[/quote]

The number of 09 fuck ups are slowly disappearing, just ride it out my 09 brother

I heard dianabol is good for getting taller, check into that OP

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]fmaurice wrote:

Luck of the draw I guess. You basically ran through Zombie filled Manhattan without having your brain eating by zombies, and for that I applaud you.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]fmaurice wrote:

Luck of the draw I guess. You basically ran through Zombie filled Manhattan without having your brain eating by zombies, and for that I applaud you. [/quote]

Just when you think we can move on in life another 09 guy pops up with a dumb ass thread though, for the love of Jessica Alba’s ass when does it end?

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]fmaurice wrote:

Luck of the draw I guess. You basically ran through Zombie filled Manhattan without having your brain eating by zombies, and for that I applaud you. [/quote]

Just when you think we can move on in life another 09 guy pops up with a dumb ass thread though, for the love of Jessica Alba’s ass when does it end?[/quote]

you asked

Holy crap batman. Needle and thread. It’s not rocket science nor does it require any more than the most rudimentary level of skill. They’re training pants. They don’t need tailoring. This is a basic life skill that seems to be lost.

Easy solution, wear ankle weights and hang from a pullup bar an hour a day.

I did this for a year and I am now 6’2".

haha, i totally thought this thread was going to be about potty training.

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]fmaurice wrote:

The number of 09 fuck ups are slowly disappearing, just ride it out my 09 brother[/quote]

Just so you guys know, I don’t suppose you two as the classic 09 posters, you guys are like the cool little brother that just happens to go to school with a bunch of retards eating paste and licking flag poles in the winter.

It’s funny how often threads come up about clothes that don’t fit. I believe we’ve had 3 or 4 the past year.

Almost as bad as the threads about sore asses from bulking and then having to poop so much…I never would’ve believed we’ve seen that thread 3 or 4 times also.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Train harder and eat more so your ‘thighs’ fill out the pants.[/quote]

Or he could just stuff the crotch up into his vagina. [/quote]

The thread should have auto-locked after this bomb was dropped. Well played, sir.