T Nation

Training Pants Too Long, Suggestions?

Hey guys, I had a quick question.
My job (personal trainer at my college) gave me some athletic pants to train in. They had to give me a large because I can’t fit my thighs into mediums. I know my thighs aren’t that big, but now my pants drag on the floor, which makes me look like an idiot. I don’t have a sewing machine nor know how to use one.

Is there any cheap way to fix them?
I know there are some glue strip things you can iron on, which I’ve used before, but these have a zipper down the side, so that option is out.

Thanks ahead of time.

Roll 'em up and staple them.

^^ OR…a needle and thread. You don’t need a sewing machine to sew.

Roll them?

Cut them?

This can’t be hard to deal with, can it??

cut them up

do work with that razor

http://www.ehow.com/how_2084944_hem-pants-that-long.html

AH! Or, you could do like the chicks do, and roll the top down, allowing you to pull them up higher while still sporting your hawt abz

[quote]inkaddict wrote:
AH! Or, you could do like the chicks do, and roll the top down, allowing you to pull them up higher while still sporting your hawt abz[/quote]

Youre so gay and you dont even like boys

Wear stilts.

Option 1 - Kill man with longer legs and steal his…the surgery to reattach them may be expensive…or not exist yet one of the two.

Option 2 - Steal woman who can sew and have her do it. You could always just ask a woman but where is the fun in that?

Option 3 - Duct Tape. There is no problem that duct tape can’t solve.

Buy pants that fit.

Take the ones you have to a tailor and have them altered.

Shave of your chin strap beard. That’ll help with part of the “looking line an idiot” problem.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]inkaddict wrote:
AH! Or, you could do like the chicks do, and roll the top down, allowing you to pull them up higher while still sporting your hawt abz[/quote]

Youre so gay and you dont even like boys[/quote]
I kissed a girl, and I liked it

[quote]gregron wrote:

Shave of your chin strap beard. That’ll help with part of the “looking line an idiot” problem. [/quote]
And instead grow a “Gregron Approved” 'stache, of course

Do you really have to start a thread over something like this? What is up with people and their pants?

If it’s really a problem, just go to a dry cleaner that does alterations…

My pants don’t fit what should I do? Lucky for you we have the internet.

What is the deal with you and Pants OP? This is your second thread on your outfits.

Local dry cleaners often have a alteration services. It won’t cost you anything to have the seamstress take a look and give you a price of what it would take to shorten the legs. Then you can decide if it’s worth it.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
What is the deal with you and Pants OP? This is your second thread on your outfits. [/quote]

The new Celtics? I’m just waiting to see the pictures of the pants after he attempts to alter them himself

My dick is so big I have to wear a kilt and a shoe on my cock. What should I do with the extra shoe?

Pull them up to your armpits. Problem solved.

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

Shave of your chin strap beard. That’ll help with part of the “looking line an idiot” problem. [/quote]
And instead grow a “Gregron Approved” 'stache, of course[/quote]

Exactly. Everyone knows that the only facial hair worth having is a mustache or a full beard… Non of that chinstrap bullshit (unless your black. If your black then any facial hair you grow probably looks cool)