Training Pants Too Long, Suggestions?

Hey guys, I had a quick question.
My job (personal trainer at my college) gave me some athletic pants to train in. They had to give me a large because I can’t fit my thighs into mediums. I know my thighs aren’t that big, but now my pants drag on the floor, which makes me look like an idiot. I don’t have a sewing machine nor know how to use one.

Is there any cheap way to fix them?
I know there are some glue strip things you can iron on, which I’ve used before, but these have a zipper down the side, so that option is out.

Thanks ahead of time.

Roll 'em up and staple them.

^^ OR…a needle and thread. You don’t need a sewing machine to sew.

Roll them?

Cut them?

This can’t be hard to deal with, can it??

cut them up

do work with that razor

AH! Or, you could do like the chicks do, and roll the top down, allowing you to pull them up higher while still sporting your hawt abz

[quote]inkaddict wrote:
AH! Or, you could do like the chicks do, and roll the top down, allowing you to pull them up higher while still sporting your hawt abz[/quote]

Youre so gay and you dont even like boys

Wear stilts.

Option 1 - Kill man with longer legs and steal his…the surgery to reattach them may be expensive…or not exist yet one of the two.

Option 2 - Steal woman who can sew and have her do it. You could always just ask a woman but where is the fun in that?

Option 3 - Duct Tape. There is no problem that duct tape can’t solve.

Buy pants that fit.

Take the ones you have to a tailor and have them altered.

Shave of your chin strap beard. That’ll help with part of the “looking line an idiot” problem.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]inkaddict wrote:
AH! Or, you could do like the chicks do, and roll the top down, allowing you to pull them up higher while still sporting your hawt abz[/quote]

Youre so gay and you dont even like boys[/quote]
I kissed a girl, and I liked it

[quote]gregron wrote:

Shave of your chin strap beard. That’ll help with part of the “looking line an idiot” problem. [/quote]
And instead grow a “Gregron Approved” 'stache, of course

Do you really have to start a thread over something like this? What is up with people and their pants?

If it’s really a problem, just go to a dry cleaner that does alterations…

My pants don’t fit what should I do? Lucky for you we have the internet.

What is the deal with you and Pants OP? This is your second thread on your outfits.

Local dry cleaners often have a alteration services. It won’t cost you anything to have the seamstress take a look and give you a price of what it would take to shorten the legs. Then you can decide if it’s worth it.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
What is the deal with you and Pants OP? This is your second thread on your outfits. [/quote]

The new Celtics? I’m just waiting to see the pictures of the pants after he attempts to alter them himself

My dick is so big I have to wear a kilt and a shoe on my cock. What should I do with the extra shoe?

Pull them up to your armpits. Problem solved.

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

Shave of your chin strap beard. That’ll help with part of the “looking line an idiot” problem. [/quote]
And instead grow a “Gregron Approved” 'stache, of course[/quote]

Exactly. Everyone knows that the only facial hair worth having is a mustache or a full beard… Non of that chinstrap bullshit (unless your black. If your black then any facial hair you grow probably looks cool)