Training on the road

T-men, need some worldly advice…
I’m backpacking all over western/southern Europe for 3 mo starting in May…looking for some suggestions on places to train, buy supps, meet beautiful (and hopefully easy) women, workout routines/specific exercises…looking to hold/improve condition while partying continuously;)

Here’s where I’m at currently:
I’m almost ready to rock…5’5" 178lb, bodyfat down to 8% and falling …pumped up huge thanks to mag10 & surge on GS alternated w/ tdawg dieting, muay thai training and md6, bench355, squat 425, dead445, pullups w/ plate (6)…hoping to maintain (oops, I mean improve of course) numbers…

Cardio/liver enzymes primed for hard partying...hoping to get nitrogen retention maxed before I leave, have a feeling protein will be difficult to come by...praying for early release of Grow bars...

Also thinking about keeping a journal analyzing my experiences w/ bodybuilding trining, supp/Vitamin S industry while journeying and posting here, maybe biweekly…if anyone is interested, drop a thread…

I did the exact same thing that you are going to be doing, except I did not worry about finding places to train, etc. Just did a good hour or so in the morning of bodyweight exercises. 3 months later, guess what? I still weighed the same with roughly the same ratio of LBM:Fat. My advice would be to enjoy yourself and see all that Europe has to offer. I am glad that I did.