Training on T-Dawg 2.0 Diet

I am currently doing one of Ian King’s programs out of the book of muscle, and currently on the T-Dawg 2.0. My question is: i was reading the ultimate diet 2.0, and it has training programs for different phases of the diet, is there a specific training program to follow while on a diet like the T-Dawg? Or is just lifting heavy and eating the right foods the quickest way to change body compostion. I am new to the diet game.

I think you’ll find lots of varied opinions here, but from what I’ve read, there is a lot of consensus on the 5x5 mthod being great for dieting.

My personal philosophy is whatever you can stick to. If it’s too tough to get you in the gym it’s a waste.

Hey, there, reggc. I, too, agree with aikigreg. Good advice, there!

Check out CT’s article on the topic, http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=517831

The bottom line is that to achieve your goals, you need to look at and optimize 3 things:

• Energy system work (cardio)
  • Resistance training to preserve muscle mass while dieting
  • Diet to drop BF

It takes a while to learn what your body requires and how it responds. Keeping a food log (and notes to yourself) will speed up the process.

Good luck to you!!!

thanks for the advice, i will start keeping a food log and see how everything goes…