T Nation

Training Nutrition

I wanted to share my post workout meal and daily shakes, just to know what you guys think, if it too much or it's just ight. My post workout shake has, 1 and 1/2 cups of oats (162 grams), 2 and 1/2 cups of milk, a banana and scoop of whey portein (25 grams) with a of total of 1050 kcal aprox, 62 grams of protein, 160 grams of CH.

Every day i take the same shake in the mornings (my breakfast is just the shake that has 980 kcal) but without the whey protein so i in the mornings the shake has 37 grams of protein.

And my other meals are normal i eat a lot though cant say how mnay calories and stuff. i just wanted to know what you guys think, if you do something similar, recommendations....

(I,m 6'1, 162 lb and 18 years old. doing 5x5 madcow, ectomorph, trying to gain weight)

[quote]joaco34 wrote:
I wanted to share my post workout meal and daily shakes, just to know what you guys think, if it too much or it’s just ight. My post workout shake has, 1 and 1/2 cups of oats (162 grams), 2 and 1/2 cups of milk, a banana and scoop of whey portein (25 grams) with a of total of 1050 kcal aprox, 62 grams of protein, 160 grams of CH.

Every day i take the same shake in the mornings (my breakfast is just the shake that has 980 kcal) but without the whey protein so i in the mornings the shake has 37 grams of protein.

And my other meals are normal i eat a lot though cant say how mnay calories and stuff. i just wanted to know what you guys think, if you do something similar, recommendations…

(I,m 6’1, 162 lb and 18 years old. doing 5x5 madcow, ectomorph, trying to gain weight)[/quote]

Well, if you’re not overeating calories for the day as a whole, your PWO concoction is fine.

We don’t know what you do for the rest of the day.