Training Logs

I’ve been keeping a log on this site for quite some time, and one of the goals for my next training cycle is to get more people to follow my log. I’m currently recovering to do another training cycle after competing this past weekend and successfully getting an 80kg total pr.I currently have two logs on the go one for my diet, and one for my training. As a lifter I think it nessasary to have to have critsism from other lifters to help one grow as a lifter so as a member of this forum I thought it would be cool to know who keeps a log here on these forums. Post a link to your log so that they are easier to find.

Food:

Training:

I like this idea.

My log:

Currently finishing up Big Beyond Belief before I, too, return to Sheiko for a meet on January 12. CPU (IPF affiliated) 105kg Junior lifter.

Little um, friendly competition, between Ryan and I :wink:

[quote]DaveForner wrote:
I like this idea.

My log:

Currently finishing up Big Beyond Belief before I, too, return to Sheiko for a meet on January 12. CPU (IPF affiliated) 105kg Junior lifter.

Little um, friendly competition, between Ryan and I :wink:
[/quote]

I just dont think I’ll be able to get down to 231. Cause right now im 252 at 16-18% and I can’t diet for shit lol

Go by wilks?

Or go by total and I don’t give a shit what we weigh :wink:

[quote]DaveForner wrote:
Or go by total and I don’t give a shit what we weigh ;)[/quote]
Well you got 60kilos on me from your last meet so I got just a little bit of work to do

Your guys’ bromance is very endearing…

Bromantic competition.