- 1000 pullups/chins
- 80snatch/100cnj @ 56KG
- Squat 200KG @ any given bdwt
- 10 min 2.4KM
- 300pulls/300dips/300HLR under 3h
- I try to train everyday. If I’m down, it’s probably one out of the seven days in a week
- Cardio & UB training history: 8 years
- LB training history: 6 years
- I grew up with GVT (applied via calisthenics) and survived primarily on 5/3/1. Currently on CT’s wave loading program.
- I lost 10KG to make it to 56. Staying up to 59. Lost significant strength but it’s all part of the myofibrillar specialization.
- I am ecto-meso/endo once I break the 63.5 mark. BF consistently below 10 and once dropping to 8.5.
- I love training but I have issues with undertraining. I train past injuries and burnout because that’s how I was brought up.
- I am taking zero supplements.
- I train about 2h a day
- Pastimes: Reading/Bball/Rock Climbing/Research/Weightlifting (does that even count).
Quantitative log this is. Let the numbers do the talking. First and last log.