hi, my name is marco i'm 18 yrs old, i' m italian so sorry for bad english... i think that wrinting in this forum could be a great idea for improve my english but at first for improve my muscles
weight: 145 lbs
height: 5 f 8,5 inch
i' ve been training since may 2010 so it's about 7 months of training...
my numbers are:
bench press 5reps x 50 kg (110 lbs)
squat 5reps x 55 kg (121 lbs)
deadlift 5reps x 80kg (176 lbs)
i can lift more lbs for 5reps.. but i prefer speed and technique to high weight
my target for may 2010 are:
154 of weight with bf around 13%
-bench press 1rm x 154 lbs
-squat 1rm x 176 lbs
-deadlift 1rm x 220 lbs
1. Squat 50% 5, 60% 5, than i improve 3% for times since the lift is fast, when technique decrease i stop to improve the weight and i do 3x3 with that weight: execution have to be perfect!
2. bench press, as squat!
3. traction prone 5x6 reps
[4. military press 5x8]
1. deadlift, as squat but i do 4 reps and at least 2x3 (not 3x3 as squat)
2. incline bench press 4,3,2,4,2,2 (lift have to be controlled and slow)
3. dumbbell bench press 5x10reps
4. deadlift over the knee 50% 6, 60% 4x5 reps
1. bench press, like squat a
2. Squat, like squat a
3. dip 6x6 (but i'd prefer thight bench press for tricpes)
4. traction supine 3x6reps
5. walking lunge 3x10reps
5x8 curl biceps
routine in the week: a-d-b-d-c-d-/
thanks for the attention, sorry for bad english, im hoping to have great advice from this forum.