Training jaw muscles

Thats it. im out of here.

I’m gonna eat 15k calories a day so I can bulk up my jaw and hand muscles.

Beefcaaaaake!!!

Use Coach Davies’ routine, “Renegade jaw training”! It utilizes harmonica squats, jaw-ups and sets of speaking-in-tongues as finishers.

Nice quote Neil.

Why does any even bother responding to this guys posts. Neil if you want stronger jaw muscles just go back and read some of your previous posts, my jaw is sore right now from laughing my ass off!

you probably shoulda kept that one to yourself, but a legitimate answer is gum, lots of it, all day long.

stick a closed COC gripper in your pie hole, try to hold it as long as you can without letting it open.

Neil, don’t listen to these people. What you need to do is take your sock full of doorknobs and strike the jaw from every angle. Repeat 5 x 5. For post-workout, treat with topical bee jizz.

Funny stuff, Michelle!

Especially about the body parts. :slight_smile:

(Of course, I did get a visual with that one…)

Neil don’t listen to them pussys telling you to go and chew gum. Be a man and start chewing tobacco,you’ll get boners like u can’t believe

The best way for a strong jaw is eat a of pussy. The training method I use is to line
5 girls up naked. Then 3sets of puss lickin on each with 60 sec rest between sets. Sometime I might even do supersets no rest.

Dude, what?

In order for your mandible to grow, you will need to inject huge doses of GH. The amount you would have to spend on this could buy you a Porsche, and you’re probably better off having a Porsche. You’re best bet is to see a plastic surgeon who could insert chin and jaw implants.

Neil-
Try some lower mandible flexion and extension movements. If your gym does not have this machine as mine does heres what you can do. Select a 20-30 lb weight such as a 25lb. plate or sledge hammer. Tie one end of a rope around the weight. You are going to tie the other end of the rope around your lower jaw. Be sure to make sure the tounge is tied as well - as it is connected to much of the jaws musculature and will help you get a stronger contraction. Lastly you need the rope to be suspended so that you can begin- so go to the top of your house, bridge, ladder, etc. Then just simply throw the weight off and your ready to go!! Let me know how that works for ya.

You’re making fun of the guy, but boxers have been doing this for years. Jawbreaker bubble gums were the mainstay with most boxers including Ali(not kidding!). Unfortunately they don’t make them sugarfree, so you’ll have to deal with the sugar if you want to take this route.

Neil,

All the people I know that have strong jaw muscles incessantly chew gum during the day. Seriously, that’s all they do. It also helps having a low bf%, because your face tends to lose fat quickly, and your features show more.

As for boxers doing this, not so sure, but I wouldn’t know. I do know that they stretch their jaws via opening their mouths as wide as possible and pushing their jaw out, then down, then out, then down, etc.

Training your jaw? Seems kinda gay…

Not that there’s anything wrong with that though.

Wouldn’t a boxer want to strengthen his neck? What does his jaw have to do with getting knocked out?

I’m embarrassed that I’m replying to this, but being the only dentist on this board, I guess I have some authority.

You cannot train your muscles. They are called the Masseter and the Buccinator, as well as the Temporalis by the way. The only ways to enlarge them are by: Steroids, and also by hypertrophic enlargement in people who are chronic nocturnal bruxers (Tooth clenchers). Genetics determines 99% of the size and basic form of each person’s jaw muscles. There is no way to enlarge them through exercise, but they will stand out more by getting lean.

You also cannot grow your jaw bone. Finally, if you want your face changed to look meaner, you see an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, not some plastic surgeon who doesn’t know how to fit the teeth together so you can chew when its done.

I pray this thread dies before some idiot actually tries to make his jaw meaner and either kills himself or knocks half his teeth out.

hit yourself in your jaw and see if you can break it. Have someone else hit you in the jaw and see if they can break it. Make sense?

Yes, boxers strengthen their necks and traps, but that just comes from sparring. I know I’ve been taught to roll my shoulders forward and up a little and make my traps nice and taught so when I get hit, my traps take the brunt of the hit and not my head.