Training Input?

I’ve been training through college, im a senior now, and i’ve never thought about it till finding this sight. What kind of lifter would i be considered.

Ill have pictures to post later.

Im 5’11" 165 pounds.

Im currently doing “Bill Starr 5 x 5” workout. Has an excel sheet and everything!

Flat Barbell Bench: 2 rep max: 225 lb
Flat DumbBell Bench: 1 rep max: 105 lb

Squats: Was up to 365 for 2 reps. but Havn’t been over 275 in months, just reppings out.

Deadlift: 1 rep Max: 345 lb
Rec dead lifts: 2 rep max 365 lb

I eat 5 to six meals a day. two breakfasts, one lunch, two dinners.
rarely junk food. I do one scoop of protein a day(beverly international brand) along with multi vitamins and fish oils.

minimum cardio.

My goals are to just be strong. I dont care to get “huge” or super cut. I just like being strong.
Im really just looking for input, comments.

Do excel sheets make a workout good?

You’re not strong. Train smarter and harder and get strong. If you don’t care about looks and just strength than there is no reason to post pictures. We don’t care. If anything post videos of your lifts and ask for critiques - which would actually benefit you.

Im not strong compared to my size? or in general?

[quote]billingslm1 wrote:

[/quote]

Your lifts are alright for a 165lber and I’m sure you’ve made great progress if you work as hard as you write you do. But you have to understand your in the powerlifting forum where the goal is to get as strong as possible and not for people to tell you how awesome your lifts are. There is some unbelievably strong people in here who all started somewhere and they didnt get to where they are now by people feeding them rainbows and butterflies. There is a countless amount of knowledge to be had on this site that will allow you to reach your goals. Stick with it and good luck getting strong as F with the rest of us!

[/quote]

Both.

[quote]LiquidMercury wrote:

[/quote]

Both.[/quote]

What should my lifts be at then. Set some goals for me.

Thanks.

[/quote]

Both.[/quote]

Thanks.[/quote]

Your lifts should be stronger. Only you can determine whether or not you feel they’re good. Go for an elite total and other people will say they’re good. Get a world record and other people will say they’re great. It comes down to what you are okay with. You’re seeking validation from others hence why I mention going for an elite total or trying to set records.

Ultimately the goal should just to be getting stronger. Every year improving your total and your lifts.

I would strongly suggest getting a little bigger if strength is your priority. Get a good nutrition book, like Nutrient Timing and do that for a while. You don’t have to worry about getting ‘huge’ or ‘cut.’ Those things usually don’t happen by accident. Keep working hard and put on a couple pounds and the strength will come.

[/quote]

Both.[/quote]

Thanks.[/quote]

We’re about the same age, I compete at 165 and have a raw meet coming up in a week and a half. Hopefully I’ll be able to get a meet video up here for critic and you can compare. I’d like to add that I am not even close to reaching my strength goals, and only you can be the judge of your own strength, training and goals.

[/quote]

Both.[/quote]

Thanks.[/quote]

Your lifts should be stronger. Only you can determine whether or not you feel they’re good. Go for an elite total and other people will say they’re good. Get a world record and other people will say they’re great. It comes down to what you are okay with. You’re seeking validation from others hence why I mention going for an elite total or trying to set records.

Ultimately the goal should just to be getting stronger. Every year improving your total and your lifts.

[/quote]

for the time i am able to put into training. carrying a full time job, fulltime student, i feel good about my lifts. I am just gonna keep working to improving them.
Appreciate the input.