Training in AD Start Up Phase

On day 6 on the first week, how much training is to much,
Have been doing morning cardio low intensity on exercise bike approx 50mins and bodybuilding in the afternoons.
As i am in the start up phase is this to much training should, i drop the cardio or up cals or keep them the same??
Cheers.
MA

I can’t give you dead-on perfect answer, because I don’t know your diet, your health history, your goals, your level of fitness and physical activity in the past, and so on.

As a general rule, only work out for 4 days a week. If you’re doing cardio, keep it to interval training rather than the-engine-that-could endurance work, as you’ll save yourself from burning muscle as energy. Additionally, keep those workouts to an hour a day as far as lifting goes, and cardio, keep it short and sweet and to the point. Set a distance goal or a set of intervals and achieve it, then head home for the night.

However, I suggest posting your vitals. Height, weight, diet, supplementation, training regiment, etc.

Thanks Pad, i just meant as regards to being in the AD start up phase as to how much training to do etc, regards to training and cardio i am wel clued up on.
Thanks man.