Training HELP?

yeah but whey protein can be isolate, composate etc etc…Try buy one with some casein in it when the tub ends. And make sure it doesn’t have soy and you’re good to go.

How many muscles should I work a day? I’ve heard you should only work 2 muscles per day :S

I’ve pointed out the routine and outlined the diet. Soooooo…don’t worry about stuff. Just do it and read read read.

You are referring to a 5 day split. That’s for advanced people working out. Hell I weigh 215 pounds at 5.4 feet, cutting down atm anyway (bf is around 19% I guess atm) and don’t use that split. Do what I’ve told ya for now. It’s a good start.

Alright mate thanks :slight_smile:

[quote]Conga427 wrote:
How many muscles should I work a day? I’ve heard you should only work 2 muscles per day :S

[/quote]

ALL OF THEM!

TNT

good advice bicep craze, you seem to have found a beginer willing to listen

Yeah mate. I’m no expert tough, just trying to help from my limited knowledge. Damn the more I read this site the more I realize that I am still a beginner too. I try to learn step by step and experiment with stuff-legal or not. And give advice most of the times depending on what I experienced, although again, I just started lifting again recently.

I’m following this thread just to look at Bicep’s avitar. And no, I aint color blind, my depth perception is right on target!