Training for the Ultimate Heist

Don’t the people that plan these types of heists do it to see if they can get away with it? The adventure?
I mean seriously, the plot would be pretty short it they just went in and stole the stuff and left.

1 Like

Sprinting and snitching.

1 Like

I’d have shot you on the way to the heist, as a warning to everyone else involved. We were gonna give you the bags with the dye packs anyway.

1 Like

Gotta shoot yourself, to show everyone in the crew that you are nuts and play for keeps.

2 Likes

Whats the ultimate heist movie?

1 Like

Not “6 Underground”, because what the fuck was that all about…

2 Likes

Waterworld

1 Like

You gotta quit shooting everybody. Put some hydrocortisone on that trigger finger at least till we get the money!

2 Likes

Poor Ryan is always in crappy movies.

2 Likes

This heist is ending with me having the money, and everyone else dead or in jail, and I’m winning hard right now because none of you pussies have manned up and shot the wildcard yet. @T3hPwnisher is the closest to 2nd because he’s planning on escaping and turning himself in, and he at least suggested that I kill myself. @thebird is dead weight, with his morals dragging him down.

1 Like

No hydrocortisone cream then, huh?

Damn.

2 Likes

I didn’t hate Waterworld.

1 Like

It had one of the finest gratuitous ass shots in all of PG-13 cinema.

2 Likes

It’s worth a g-oogle.

Those were the days. “Brief Nudity” sucks now, it’s all dudes butts.

2 Likes

That’s to help prep you for how this heist is gonna turn out.

2 Likes

Ocean’s 8. No stakes; stress free. Even the antagonist gets a participation trophy. My kind of heist.

1 Like

Seriously, I just wanna be the guy in Die Hard who gets to say this line:

“Alright, listen up guys. 'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring — except for the four assholes coming in the rear in standard two-by-two cover formation.”

2 Likes

Oh my God, the quarter back Is Toast!

2 Likes

Some really good advice happening in here guys!

You might not realise, but most of you have taken part in heists before. That time you broke into the professors office to steal the exam papers? That time you skipped out of work early by running across the roof tops and jumping into a getaway car? That time you zip lined into your girlfriends bedroom for the goods?

Life is just one big heist. And we need to all keep training for it. Onwards and upwards!

tweet

It’s weird you left out that time I stole all those jewels.

Or are we being pedantic and differentiating between a smash and grab vs a heist?

2 Likes