Training for First Push/Pull Meet

I am going to do my first Deadlift and Bench competition in about 7 weeks, Need help on designing or suggestions on how I should prepare for this. Been doing 5/3/1 up until now for a while and made decent gains but I am thinking I will need to train strictly for Push/Pull. I need help. I will have about 4 days to train( monday,tuesday, friday and sunday)

Don’t do much assistance. Just hammer the big lifts. Do your sets and reps of 531 then hit a single at 85% and 92.5% of what your goal at the meet is.
At the meet you should have an opener 85% of your goal, second attempt 92,5% and final attempt obviously 100%

I would run through one last cycle of 531 then spend a couple weeks deloading, and eating until I make myself sick. Have some faith, and some fun. Good luck.

stay with 5/3/1 do the minimum reps on squat day. The only thing is you may want to add some heavy singles to your deads/bench after you complete your required reps. 7 weeks will not give you too much time to make much more improvements so dont do anything drastic. Then when you are 2 weeks out you can basically squat light for 2 weeks and you will be fine. Same with overheads, if 2 weeks out you want to keep them light I say no problem. Just make sure the week leading up to the meet you are not doing any heavy work. Stay the path, you will be fine.

Practice paused bench if you’re not used to it. Have someone call the commands for you and make sure you setup according to your meet rules (butt, head, feet…).