Training for fat burning

I’m planning on losing some weight. Gonna eat about 2000kcal/24h, use T-2, MD-6, the new Methoxy. My question is, what type of weight training program would be most appropriate for someone trying to lose weight (fat weight)?
Thanks,
Jon

In my opinion in the 4-6 rep range is best. I have seen people train with jackets and high reps when cutting up. Stupid huh. Lift as heavy as you can with the 4-6 reps and you cant go wrong.

I agree with Slaine, and also run a search for the article “How to Deep-Six Holiday Fat.” It covers German Body Comp training, which is also useful. Good luck. - PJ

Try super setting in your workouts, like biceps and ticeps, the reduced rest periods will give an areobic quality to your training as well as fullfill your muscle building/mantainance qouta.

Renegade Training will help you get lean, and you won’t have to do much dieting to do it!

if I wanted to get in the best shape I could in a short period of time I would try the 3x3 work out. if you do not know what it is I can explain. peace