Training for 3 Years

[quote]jcutler wrote:
“500 lbs is always 500 lbs”[/quote]

…unless that 500lbs is wearing 5-10lbs cowboy boots. Then, it is more like 490lbs.

Why the fuck would someone weigh themselves in cowboy boots? Were you wearing a coat and a backpack also?

[quote]jcutler wrote:
Im 5’8 and 220 in my cowboy boots.
[/quote]

i don’t even know what to do with this…

i’m 5’9 and 185, and i think i look much bigger than this dude

[quote]Liquid447 wrote:
jcutler wrote:
Im 5’8 and 220 in my cowboy boots.

i don’t even know what to do with this…

i’m 5’9 and 185, and i think i look much bigger than this dude[/quote]

Get you some cowboy boots and you will beef up to 220 in no time.

[quote]B-Mac13 wrote:
I’m not one to call bullshit, but there’s no way you’re 5’8 220.[/quote]

Not the guy in those pics unless he also has lead shot in his boots as well. Now I know why I don’t come into this “cute” room too often.

[quote]jcutler wrote:
Training mantra: “Shoot for the moon, if you miss then at least your among the stars”[/quote]

Actually, no. The sun is the Earth’s closest star. The moon is much closer to the Earth than the sun is (thankfully!). QED, if you missed the moon, you would still be among the Earth.

I weigh 280 in my space suit and 279.5 after one excrement capsule is shot off into the cosmos.

Listen ladies you can say what you like but at the moment Im the only man putting myself out there.

Unless your willing to post some pics, I cant do anything but laugh at what your saying.

“1000 lbs - 500lbs = 500 lbs”

[quote]Actually, no. The sun is the Earth’s closest star. The moon is much closer to the Earth than the sun is (thankfully!). QED, if you missed the moon, you would still be among the Earth
[/quote]

If I missed the moon and carried on I’d be among even MORE STARS!!!

How do you like those apples?

Books + science + 500 lbs = 500lbs (with some books on top)

Okay, so, ordinary shoes are for measuring body fat % and cowboy boots are for gaining imaginary weight. I thimk I’m starting to get it. If I wear Birkenstocks, will I get a cute, totally pinchable rump?

[quote]jcutler wrote:
Listen ladies you can say what you like but at the moment Im the only man putting myself out there.

Unless your willing to post some pics, I cant do anything but laugh at what your saying.

“1000 lbs - 500lbs = 500 lbs” [/quote]

Look chief, you posted YOUR pics in the “Rate My Physique” forum with some slaphappy remarks about weighing a coupla few decades more than even anybody named Forrest is gonna buy. With your boots yet. Trust me, you have not been treated harshly.

BTW, just keep baiting some of the “ladies” and you may wind up hanging out in gay bars lookin a for date.

Ha ha ha this is unbelievable how can this guy be rated a 3.9 and a prime physical specimen like myself be a 2.8 ?

Jealously?

3.9?

[quote]jcutler wrote:
Ha ha ha this is unbelievable how can this guy be rated a 3.9 and a prime physical specimen like myself be a 2.8 ?

Jealously?

[/quote]

It’s an adverb. I’m not even sure that one has been approved by Webster. I think you were looking for a noun.

You’ll have to excuse me now. I have to go weigh myself with my combat boots, BDU’s and my backpack on.

Nice frizzy chest hair. I wish mine did that…

It’s been a while, but, TSB.

[quote]
BTW, just keep baiting some of the “ladies” and you may wind up hanging out in gay bars lookin a for date.[/quote]

I believe he’s already there. Sorry, but “ladies”, “cute”, and weighing yourself in cowboy boots, screams three dollar bill…

Was 5’8" and 220 lbs just some number that popped into your head that you thought sounded cool together?
See Ya

eating children must be the secret to packing on the weight huh mike

[quote]jcutler wrote:

Training mantra: “Shoot for the moon, if you miss then at least your among the stars”[/quote]

Thats the gayest thing I’ve ever heard.

I think he got scared away.