T Nation

Training for 3 Years

Hey guys am loving this section. Everyone seems to be trying hard to obtain perfection…its cute.

Been training for 3 years now with the standard supplements , whey/creatine/omega oils/gluta’s.

not really sure where to go from here think i may have peaked…any takers?

ps: sorry bout covering up the face-am a little shy

Great choice for the face

Are those underwear comfortable? They look like it.

Peaked? Please.

Good face choice.

I’m not sure about you peaking, and when you say “training” do you actually mean it or have you just been going to the gym here and there for three years?
I giving you a 4 though get a better pic if you can

Yo its Mike Tyson

Your screen name is very misleading for that physique.

The fact that you think you have peaked says it all…you need to change your attitude!

[quote]jcutler wrote:
ps: sorry bout covering up the face-am a little shy[/quote]

So you peel off your clothes and strike a front double bicep pose for the camera? Or was that pose for someone else and some pesky nearby guerilla photographer just helped himself to a snapshot? I don’t buy it.

Ok ladies I accept there will always be a few haters out there! So I’ve decided to to take off the mask and throw down a different pose!

Im ALL natural and train hard four times a week.
5’8/ 220 lbs
Bench: 350

A few pointers on training/areas that need work would be appreciated.

Training mantra: “Shoot for the moon, if you miss then at least your among the stars”

[quote]jcutler wrote:
A few pointers on training/areas that need work would be appreciated.[/quote]

Can’t see why you’re asking this, since you’re apperatanly already at your genetical max. So you won’t get bigger muscles, I’m sorry. :frowning: So just quit training, there’s nothing more for you to accomplish.

Ok im sorry i dont think peaked is the right word perhaps “i’ve reached a training plateau” would be more appropriate!

“the last rep is never the last rep”
“the plate is always 45 lbs”
“and todays creatine is yesterdays news”
jay Cutler

ps: would be interested in seeing your pics Misterhamper !

Can you throw up some higher quality (larger than the first) flexed pics? I am having a hard time judging.

[quote]jcutler wrote:
Ok im sorry i dont think peaked is the right word perhaps “i’ve reached a training plateau” would be more appropriate!

“the last rep is never the last rep”
“the plate is always 45 lbs”
“and todays creatine is yesterdays news”
jay Cutler

ps: would be interested in seeing your pics Misterhamper ![/quote]

If you have hit a plateau, then maybe you should consider taking a week off and then start on a new program together with a better diet (you probably aren’t eating enough). Because you are very far from your peak, I would guess.

Have send you a PM.

I’m not one to call bullshit, but there’s no way you’re 5’8 220.

[quote]B-Mac13 wrote:
I’m not one to call bullshit, but there’s no way you’re 5’8 220.[/quote]

ditto

I give him 190 wet. Thats not that far off. Haha

And what the hell is that hanging out from your drawers?

[quote]B-Mac13 wrote:
I’m not one to call bullshit, but there’s no way you’re 5’8 220.[/quote]

I’d call it on his 350 pound bench as well.

A fact is a fact guys Im 5’8 and 220 in my cowboy boots.

“500 lbs is always 500 lbs”