Training/diet logs

I’m trying to make up something in excel for logging my training and diet(printable). I can’t come up with a good way to organize it all though. Could someone give me some tips or possibly show me theirs? Thanks.

I’d love to show you mine, but I’d have to email it, and email addresses can’t be used on the forum. I would say to just go with your instinct on what looks most familiar (I assume you understand the functions and cell referencing features in Excel?).

I simply made a list of all the foods I eat. In the first box is the name, then moving to the right goes calories, protein, carb, and fat. Then I just copy and paste each food onto another sheet representing that day.

Why don’t you give a software program a try? You can try Crosstrainer II for free for 30-days. (I actually used mine a lot longer before it asked me to register). You can download it from www.innovativelogics.com. I don’t think I ever would have kept logs without it. If you decide to keep using it, is under $40 to register.

I would suggest Charles Staley’s Training Nutrition Manager. It is exactly what you are looking for.

Where can I get that at bro?

Go to Staley’s website myodynamics.com and you can get the software

Hey, I’d like to see yours. I have an @home cable modem and my user name is fababo…

I have no idea how to get in touch with you (what’s an @ home cable modem?). How about instant messenger or personal website?

That website doesnt work. Is there a different link?
Thanks
Greg

NOTE FROM MOD- IT PROBABLY WORKS. MODS HAVE TO ADD SPACES TO LONG LINKS SO THEY WON’T CAUSE FORUM ERRORS. JUST DELETE THE SPACE AND SEE IF THAT WORKS.

My screen name is SteveFilak.

It’s www.innovativelogic.com. There is no “s” at the end, sorry about that. Then, click on Crosstrainer Community down at the bottom of the screen.

I use www.fitday.com - It is free, easy, gives you percentages as well as a pie chart of your macro breakdown. And it keeps your custom foods on record once you enter the data so you wont have to keep doing it.